~ Chapter 8 ~

A/N: Okay so this got a lot more views than I thought it would so I decided to continue the story. Anyways enjoy!!! 

Y/n POV

I sighed as I started cleaning my house. Tony and Dre had to go to a meet and greet so they couldn't help. I picked up all the trash and liquor bottles. Next, I wiped down all the counters and replaced anything that was broken or missing. I went into my room to take a break and realized I left out the weed and vape. I put it away and hid it on the shelf in my closet. I sat on my bed and scrolled through TikTok. I got a text from Tony.

Tony🚁

Hey we are going to head home, you can
come over if you want.

Okayy. I will head over in a little bit.

Okay see you there ❤

Yep, see you there

I started to get ready to head over. I got a baby blue long sleeved crop top on with a pair of black leggings and my air force ones. I French braided my hair, did my makeup, and grabbed my purse and keys. I got in the car and Started driving over there, driving a little faster than I should have been. I was waiting at a deserted stop light, no one was coming the other direction, so I decided to go. My life flashed before my eyes and instant regret took my body, as I felt the car flip multiple times in a row, banging my head around. I blacked out.

Tony POV

We were finally home, both me and Dre exhausted. We flopped down on the couch, and I texted Y/n. No response, So I texted her again. Still no response. I called her, multiple times and even checked her snap, and it said she was active 1 hour ago. I started to worry, and got Dre to try to get in contact with her. She wouldn't answer him either, so we decided we were going to go try and find her, or check in on her. We got in the car and started driving over to her house. We arrived at a stop light but we were stopped by an ambulance. I saw Y/n's car flipped upside down and she was on a stretcher!

??: "sir you are going to have to turn around and reroute, there has been an accident. Unless you are related to the girl, you cannot be with her. Please turn around.

Ondreaz: "Sir you don't understand! We are her best friends, and the only people that she has at the moment! Please let us see her. How bad is it?"

??: "It's pretty bad. She might have a concussion, but she should be okay. She might have some fuzzy memory but she will be okay, we think."

Ondreaz: "okay, thank you. What hospital is she going to?" 

??: "she is going to *Your town* Health Centre. She can't have visitors until tomorrow morning, after her surgery."

Tony: "Okay, thank you. We will be there."

They drove away and me and Dre broke down. We drove back home, the rest of the way we were silent. We didn't eat, and we didn't make any tiktoks or posts on any social media, nor bother to even check our phones at all. We eventually went to bed at@2 AM.  

Y/N POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. It was late at night. I Looked down and saw patches and stitches all over my body. My head had a throbbing head ache. I sat up and stood up, I looked back in the bed and what I saw shook me to the core. I screamed, but no one seemed to hear me. WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON??

A/N: Heyy, so I did decide to finish this story. I will be updating soon because I have nothing better to do, also what do you think is going to happen? It gets good. TRUST MEE! Also sorry if it was super short :) Love ya! <3