Chapter 30

"So he tried to hurt you in the fitness facilities? Those have a ton of cameras in the main room. You should be fine." Alec was sprawled uncaringly across my bed as Ferret threw Cheesies into the air and tried to catch them in his mouth on my desk chair.

"You think?" I was sitting on top of my desk after my shower and had a towel draped over my shoulders to catch any drips.

"Yeah, the fitness equipment is strictly monitored to prevent any injuries." Alec murmured as he lifted his head to look when my door opened. It was Vincent. He looked surprised at how many guys were littered across the space.

"Well, I was coming to keep you company but it looks like the peanut gallery already got here first." He joked as he approached me, dodging Ferret as he spun in the chair and missed another Cheesie. I scowled at him.

"You are cleaning my room after this." I pointed at him before pulling my boyfriend in for a kiss and holding him against me with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Ew. No screwing while we are in here." Ferret scowled back at us. I stuck my tongue out at him and then nibbled on Vince's neck. He squirmed and turned around in my grasp to face the others.

"It's your own fault if you stick around to watch." He smirked at the disgusted face Ferret made. Then he reciprocated a disgusted face back because Ferret took a whole handful of Cheesies and tried to stuff them all in at once. "Your friends are gross Alex."

"I know. Can't be helped though." I shrugged against his back and glanced at the homework sitting on my desk. I had to work on it in the evenings while my friends were free, since I was stuck doing nothing in my room all day. It was torture.

"Have you heard from the General yet?" He asked me without turning around. I shook my head no against his back. He hummed and patted my hands.

"I told him he won't be in too much trouble anyways. There are cameras in that area for a reason. Those machines can be dangerous if the boys screwed about on them." Alec consoled us both without moving.

"That Trevor kid could have seriously hurt Alex with the barbell. I hope they throw him out." Ferret said around a mouthful of Cheesie mush. Vincent shuddered but agreed with a snort.

"Anyone who thinks they can pull that shit under the General's watch should examine their mental stability." I grinned at Alec's words and hugged the back of Vincent.

"Speaking of mental stability, how's your homework coming?" Vincent asked me with a critical eye towards my blank pages. I pouted and buried my head in his shoulder.

"It's not." I mumbled really quietly into his shirt. He shook his head.

"Alright, everyone out until Alex finishes his work." He shooed the others out of the room while I sat and watched. Jesus he could be a mother hen sometimes.

"I could have done it while they were here you know." I griped as Alec waved on his way out.

"But you weren't, so they had to leave." Vince raised an eyebrow and made to leave too.

"Wait! You are going to leave me all by myself?" I fake cried and made grabby hands.

"Yep. Finish your homework." He pointed at me in mock seriousness, blew me a kiss, and shut the door behind him. I sighed and turned to the stack of sheets with a frown. It wouldn't take me too long, I think.

*

Not the next day, but three days later and I was so bored by lunch I wanted to throw something out the window just so I could go and get it. I sighed at my finished homework stack and drummed my fingers on the wood of my desk. Well, maybe fake wood.