Chapter 37

I was seriously questioning my choices as a man. As I sat on the toilet the next morning and winced trying to perform my daily ritual, I contemplated whether or not my wonderful boyfriend would live to see another sunrise.

"Are you okay babe?" A grinning bastard peeked into the washroom and I gave him a death glare.

"If you want to keep that pretty face of yours, scram." I growled at him. He looked a little sheepish and disappeared with a click of the latch following.

"I'll uh, I'll bring you some breakfast shall I?" He called through the door. I refused to answer since I would probably just holler profanities at him for being a shit. Once the door to the room closed with a bang, I let out the groan I had been holding.

"Whoever came up with this virgin stuff had a sick sense of humour." I mumbled as I gingerly wiped and then hobbled to wash my hands. It burned and ached something awful. I hadn't seen any blood or anything, but yeeesh.

A knock on my door gave me pause, and I hobbled to answer it. It was his mom, and she was grinning like a devil. She just held out a bag to me, and I reluctantly took it through the crack I had open.

"I'm pretty sure he forgot this. Good luck hun!" She whirled around and took off down the hall. I shut the door and looked in the bag to see... cream. Yep, that kind of cream. I felt my face flush bright red and put it down on the side table. It was somewhat horrifying to know his family was aware we did the nasty last night.

I face planted into the pillows on the bed and hoped I would suffocate. Sadly, it did not seem to be working. Not by the time Vincent returned with breakfast at least. The sound of him coming in the door made me turn to the side to look.

"Hey sweetheart. I brought you lots of bacon and a fresh omelette." He placed the tray on the bed next to me, and I looked up at him pitifully.

"I don't want to move." I pouted. He rubbed my back and smiled gently.

"Can you roll on your side? I'll feed you if you can do that." His voice was soft and sympathetic, but I still wanted to throat punch him for the ache in my backside.

"You better feed me. I told you more than once was a bad idea. A really fucking bad idea." I griped. I cringed as I rolled over onto my side. He flinched in sympathy but I was not letting him off.

"Sorry babe... You were really sexy... and it was really wet so I thought it'd be okay. I'm so sorry. I'll be really gentle next time. Okay?" He offered me a scoop of eggs and I took it grudgingly.

"Next time? No. Next time I'll be the one who is fucking gentle." I pointed at him with narrowed eyes. He offered me a piece of bacon. I had to eat it of course.

"We'll talk about that once you're feeling better. Just eat your breakfast and let me massage your shoulders, okay?" He said with evading eyes. He was lucky I was still chewing the bacon or I'd be chewing him out right now.

The only reason he escaped the conversation is because he steadily fed me the omelette. I was really hungry from our exercise. The dude did have a whack of stamina that I was not expecting.

"What's in the bag, love?" He asked me after a few minutes. I blushed and finished my bite. Your doom.

"Your mum brought cream." I mumbled. He looked at me confused.

"What?" He replied.

"Your mum brought fucking cream!" I whisper-shouted at him. Now his face was red too. He gulped.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't hear you the first time." He shoved a piece of bacon at my mouth when I opened it to say something else. I gave him a warning glare and he cleared his throat. "Shall I... help you with that after then?"

We had a stare down for a full minute before Vincent gave up trying to feed me anymore and just looked down at his lap sheepishly. I sighed in exasperation. He was seriously too flipping attractive.

"Look, I get it. Just keep in mind that this shit is embarrassing as all fuck for me. I've always considered myself a top. You are a lucky fucker that I love you enough to..." I stopped and looked away with a gulp.

His arms wrapped around me and I flinched a little when he moved me onto my butt in his lap. His murmured words of love and apology were soothing, but his warm chest and kisses on my cheek were probably the clincher.

"Alright already, enough. Go get the damn cream." I pushed him away from me in mock temper and laid on my stomach. He pulled off my pajama bottoms and I propped my butt up. My face was buried in the pillow again.

I felt his fingers slathering the stuff all over the pucker and then I flinched when his fingertip dipped inside. The stuff was cooling a bit and numbed the area, so I couldn't really complain... but I planned to anyways.

"Really? Had to poke me again?" I growled when I lifted my head. He chuckled and slapped my butt cheek.

"You loved it. Come on and get dressed now. I'll take you somewhere nice." He moved away and I crawled off the bed to throw on some boxer briefs.

"Vincent Wright, you are in for one hell of a pounding when I get my hands on you." I muttered to myself as I pulled on my jeans.

"What was that babe?" Vince poked his head back in the room with his toothbrush in his hand and a bit of foam at the mouth.

"Nothing sweetheart." I smiled sweetly at him. He looked a little scared and ducked back into the washroom. I glared at the empty space.

1029