Chapter 33

Vincent was busy again today, so I dragged my butt over to Micah's room for a study session. Alec was in detention for sleeping in his last class so it was just the two of us. I was rolling a pencil over my lip while I thought out the answer to the question I was working on.

"Sooo..." Micah drew out the word so long that I almost rolled my eyes.

"Sooo?" I replied back with a raise of my brows and a smirk. He hummed and hawed over what he wanted to say and I admit I let him squirm.

"Reggie said you guys are fooling around..." He finally managed to say. He wasn't looking at me and shifting around uncomfortably. I laughed.

"Yeah... Tell him sorry about that. Did it give him any ideas?" I shot back slyly. Micah flushed bright red with a blush. He scratched the back of his neck.

"No, I mean... my roommate is usually pretty good about giving us space to... you know." Micah managed to get out with some hesitations. I looked at him expectantly.

"Fool around?" I filled in with a questioning face. He blushed deeper.

"Have sex." He whispered, leaning forward slightly. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy shit! Micah you dog." I grinned and teased him. He covered his face and peeked at me between the fingers. It was pretty funny and I shoved him a little.

"I know! I probably should have waited... but he's so sweet Alex. He was so great too. Not pushy or rough at all. It still hurt like a fucker the next day though, you know?" Micah seemed to relax once he got started and I just smiled.

"Actually I don't know. Vince and I are taking it real slow. I mean, if you don't count HJs and BJs. We are horny boys after all." I admitted to him. His eyes got wide in surprise.

"Wait, you and Wright haven't..." He made a gesture and I laughed. I shook my head.

"Nope. I was pretty traumatised before I came here. He's been really great about it. I mean, losing my V card is a big deal to me." I told him. He looked a little faint.

"Wow. Good for you, I guess. Now I feel like such a slut. Do you think I should have waited? No, my last boyfriend wanted to fuck on the first date, who am I kidding." He was mumbling.

"Hey, take it easy. You do things at your own pace. It doesn't make you a slut unless you want to be one." I waggled my eyebrows at him and he giggled.

"Reggie makes me want to be one." He said in a gross dreamy voice.

"Ew. No. That's just wrong." I used my 'gay voice' on him and he laughed even harder. He hit me with his pillow and I shook it off. "No but seriously... I think I want Vince to be my first. I just... I am not really sure how? Does that sound stupid?"

"No. I get it. How the heck to get a cute dense boy to fuck you... that is a good question. It took Reg and me ages to figure out we both were thinking the same thing." Micah leveled with me. I nodded.

"Yeah, we fool around a lot but I'm not really sure how to tell whether or not I'm ready to ...you know." I made the gesture from before and he pursed his lips.

"Have you talked about it?" Micah asked me. I nodded.

"At Christmas holidays it came up. We didn't though. It's been a few more months now though. Is it still too soon? Why is this so hard?" I flopped over on the bed and ran my hands through my hair. I sighed.

"Because it's always awkward when you are first starting out." Micah said sagely. I looked over at his smiling face.

"I guess. They make it look so easy in pornos." I joked. He snorted.