Chapter 32

I was never so happy as when my forced confinement was officially over. I didn't spend hardly any time in my room after that, except for sleeping. My friends were understanding about it and would invite me out if I wasn't already at Vincent's.

We studied like mad for midterm exams. I didn't get behind at all in my subjects fortunately. A fact that drove some people in our group mad with jealousy. I shrugged it off though. What can I say? I thrive even under pressure.

"Did you see the marks up yet?" Alec asked me for the hundredth time. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me while he tried to lean into me while he walked. Annoying. He fell over when I sidestepped him and I laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Ferret asked with a sullen look. I raised a brow.

"What was that, Kip-?" I teased him. He glared even fiercer at me.

"Don't you dare." He muttered. I shrugged and then swung around the corner where he came from to see a large crowd out by the marks boards in the main hall. They had posted them at lunch I would guess.

"How'd you do?" I asked him with a sympathetic look. He grimaced and shrugged.

"I passed. Mum won't be happy though." He replied morosely. I nodded.

"Don't take it to heart. My dad is never happy with mine either." I consoled him. He snorted.

"Yeah, but your dad is mental. You have the best marks in our year, again." He told me while Alec ran over with hopeful eyes to the board. I smiled.

"Thanks. I think I'll wait until the crowds thin to check what I got. I'll see you later maybe?" I glanced at the growing number of people standing out front as the classes piled into the halls.

"Yeah sure. See ya." Ferret mumbled, looking for someone in the crowd. I saw Mike come up to him and Ferret was obviously complaining his little heart out while I walked away. I just shook my head.

The courtyard was starting to melt, and the damp cold was enough to make me shiver when I ran across it to the dormitory. There weren't a lot of guys in the common room when I passed. I ran up the stairs and started pulling my tie loose when I got to my hall.

I glanced in the door when I noticed that Vincent's room was open. He was already in casual clothes and that surprised me. I forwent going to my own room to change and ducked inside. He smiled up at me from the book he was reading and I bent to give him a kiss.

"You're back early." I commented. He gave me a crooked grin and looked down at his book.

"Yeah, I had a meet with the General." He told me quietly. I cocked my head to the side.

"Not in trouble?" I dug further. He shook his head no, and gestured to the desk. I looked to see what he was pointing to. There was a rather flashy folder there, sitting on top of a school envelope.

"Go on then. Have a look." He pushed me towards it. I was curious, so I went to see. The folder was printed with pictures of a campus and the name Mar Thomas University was in bold letters across the top.

Inside there were pamphlets regarding programs, a campus directory, some sheets on dormitories, and a very official letter of congratulations. I smiled and looked over at his hesitantly pleased looks.

"This is great! You already got accepted to our sister university? That's pretty amazing. I'm not really surprised though. You are The Vincent Wright." I teased him a little at the end.

"Yeah, but did you read it to the end?" He asked me uncertainly. I glanced down at the paragraph he was worried about and sighed. I put down the folder and went to sit next to him.

"Yeah babe. I read it. It is a great opportunity... if you want it. I want you to be happy." I said to him, brushing his bangs hanging down in his face to the side. He smiled then.

"I think I want it." He said with a deep breath, after taking a minute to think. I nodded encouragingly.

"Good. That's settled then. How shall we celebrate?" I grinned mischievously and climbed onto his lap in my uniform. My hands were making there way up and down his firm chest and he shifted to get comfortable.

"I don't know. Why don't you surprise me?" His eyes closed halfway with suggestion. I leaned forward and kissed him, not wasting any time to get inside his mouth and taste him. He clutched my thighs and let his head fall back so I had better access.

I kissed his throat and the open collar of his shirt became a painting of little red marks on the way to his chest. I pulled his shirt up and continued them down one of his pecs, stopping to nip at his perked bud and make him hiss.

"Alex... baby..." His tone was coloured with warning, but it just made me grin. I pulled his khakis open at the waist and rubbed my hand along his growing hardness. He closed his eyes and bucked into my hand.

I pulled him out just enough to get a good handle, and jacked him smoothly a few times. He was standing pretty tall, so I bent over and took him into my mouth. He nearly cried out loud, and I could feel his thighs tremble.

I didn't slow down. My head bobbed quickly to make him arch up and clutch at whatever he could. One hand was fisted in the sheets and the other in my hair. He was getting close, if the pulsing in his shaft was anything to go by.

"Fuck, Vincent!! Close the goddamned door!" I vaguely heard the door slam and Vincent shot his load down my throat suddenly. I choked a bit on the sizeable amount, pulling back so I could gulp it down. We stared at each other a little surprised.

"Oops." I said with a blush. He started to laugh, and I couldn't help but join him. He shook his head and pulled me into his arms next to him.

"I think that was Reggie." He commented. I shrugged and curled in closer.

"Maybe he can get some pointers for Micah." I replied nonchalantly. I was not actually feeling that way, in fact I was completely mortified, but I desperately wanted to pretend I was cool. I think the red face I was sporting was giving me away though.

"If he so much as mentions what he saw... I will murder him in his sleep." Vincent growled protectively. I smiled into the crook of his shoulder.