Baby fever- fluff

(This oneshot is honestly just cause I feel bad for the people who don't have enough Ennotana stories I honestly really like this ship as well and there aren't enough books of these two so you know what! I made one bomb your welcome)
———————————————————————————
"Hmmmm" Ennoshita groans as he wakes up. It was 6:27 AM, he normally didn't wake up so early. But he heard crying in the crib next to his and his lovers bed. "Crying again autumn?" Enno groans as he walks to the crib to check on the baby.

"You want some food huh?" Enno said as he picks up the blonde baby, which seems to calm her.

Enno carries the baby to the kitchen to get some milk for her as he solfty sings to calm her down. He walks around the house feeding autumn with his free hand, still humming.

Soon Tanaka pulls into the drive way. He just got off of work, he's been working at McDonald's lately. His shift ended somewhere around 7:30

(Remember kids if you don't do your work you'll end up working at McDonald's)

"Look daddies home" Enno whispers to autumn as he goes to open the door. "Hey there are my two favorite people!" Tanaka says walking up to the door with a huge smile pastured over his face.

"Your daughter woke me up" Enno jokes rolling his eyes playfully. "I was up at like 4 in the morning so I don't know why your complaining" Tanaka jokes as he takes autumn in his hands. "Speaking of which, why are you home so early?" Enno asks as both males walk in to the house.

"Oh yeah! We had to leave early cause some girl was going crazy and so the manager sent us home" Tanaka explained sitting on the couch "oh" Enno said shocked at the response.

"Well at least your ok" Enno says kissing his lovers cheek."Aw Enno that's so sweet" Tanaka teases, Enno rolls his eyes in response."don't make me regret saying it" Enno says looking rather annoyed.

Tanaka chuckles "I won't" he replies simply before he press his lips against the others, his lover responded by kissing back.

They the pulled away from the short and passionate kiss. "Your so annoying" Enno says blushing slightly, "but you love it" Tanaka said pressing their noses together.

(Cheesy? Ik-)