The first night...

3 years ago... It hade been 3 years ago since Zatanna and Dick broke up. Zatanna was going to join the leauge and Dick was'nt, they knew that no matter how hard they tried they chould't keep up the relationship. So they broke up. At first they both very upset. But overtime they got through the breakup. Dick got over it soon and started dateing agian. Zatanna though... did'nt. She found no one else she loved more than Dick. When she found out he was dateing again she gave up her feelings to be with him and instead hide them hopeing they whould go away. But they never did.

April 16th 2015 Zatara Mantion

After the break up with Dick it hade became a ritual that  when Zatanna chould't fall asleep she whould go outside and get some fresh air. It helped her collect her thought and the brezze made her feel a little tired. She whould go up on the balcony of the Zatara mantion and just wach the city in  silance. Usally around a half on hour of standing there she whould feel tired and go inside and have a pretty good night sleep. One of those days happend to be today.

'Uhhh' thought Zatanna. "I can't sleep... She got out of bed in her pj's and took her robe of the coat rack put it on and steppd outisd her balcony. "Anougher beautiful night." She thought to her self as the brezze felw her hair into her face and she dirifted into her thoughs.

April 16th 2015 Gotham city

It was one of those days. Dick chould not sleep. Since he became Batman's sidekick if he chould not sleep her whould potroale the city. Maybe stop a robbary or two. Usally he whould be gone for a hour before going back home to the Wahyn mansition. He never really wen't the way where the mantions where, usally wen't downtown but he did't feel like fighting so deciede to look around. Dick never new how beautiful the mantions where at night. He got lost in the view until he saw a raven haried girl with blue eyes on her balcony enjoying the view. He was a little bored so thought he whould go talk to her.

"Why are you up so late zee?" said the man with the mask "Ah, oh its just you, chould't sleep so whent out to get some fresh air." awnserd the magician.

"Mind if I stay?'

"No not at all."

They statred talking about the view both saying how nice it looked. (little did Zatanna know Dick was looking at her whie saying that) Then starting talking about being superheros and stuff like that. Before they new time flew by and it was already 12:38. "I should get going." Dick told Zatanna.
"It's pretty late how about you stay her in the guest bedroom get some sleep before heading out?" Zatanna asked Dick worried about his sleep.

"I think that sounds alright.

"Great, follow me."

Zattana stepped out of the pourch with Dick following her. Dick was looking around at her room, there were spell books in almost every corner, the closet was 1/4 of the room. It was painted black with galexy wallper that moved. The floor was a dark gery couler carpet. The bed was queen size with stars printed on the fabric. Around the room there were some lose objects, pictures of the young leauge, her father ,but what cought Dick's eye was Zatanna's father's cane. He rememberd when her father saved her and put on the helemt. Dick had been he one to comfert Zatanna during that difficult time, soon after they got tougher. That cane brought back memmerios of there realtionship, good and bad. Zatanna opended the door and there was a long hallway with pictures of Zatanna and her father and a few of her mother wich looked to be pregnat? Dick thought he must be tired and hallucenating a little bit.

Zatanna opened the door to a room wich was right beside her. "This is the guest bedroom, I will be sleeping in the other room beside so if you need me just knock over there, ok?" "Thanks Zee."" No problom." And with that Zatanna walked back into the hallway and closed te door behind her. "Oh and Dick." "Yeah Zee?' "Good night." "Thanks Zee you to." Dick looked around at the room. The walls were a very light blue and the floor was white carpet there was a closet that was white and looked vintage, there was a mathcing chair beside it with a small table with some flowers on it. The bed was also a queen, it matched the closet and the rest of the room, the sheets were witht with a darked blue than the walls comfter. Dick took of his suit so he was waring a tank top and some pants. He got into bed and imidatly fell asleep because he was so tired but it was one of the best sleeps he had in a long time.

April 17th 2015 Zatara mantion

Zatanna woak up to the smell of pancaks. She wonderd how there where pancakes in her house. She changed into a green shirt with the shouders out and some black leggegings and pink and white socks.

She whent to the bathroom and brushed her teeth an combed her hair. Though she chould do this all with magic Zatanna enjoyed doing it. While making her bead she found a note on her bedside table she most have not seen while waking up. She read it.

Dear Zatanna,

Thank you again for letting me stay. Your guest bedroom was amazing who designed it? Well anyway back on topic as a thank you I made some pancaks and put them on the kitchen table. By the time you wake up they may be cold so warm them up. Thanks again for letting me stay. Maybe tommrow I can come back? Maybe not for that long like an hour or two? Well better get going ,thanks again!

Thanks a lot,
Dick

P.S
Pancakes have choclate chips in them. :)

Zatanna smiled and put the note close to her chest. She stayed like that for a minute and put the note in a spare cabnite she had on her bedside table. She made her way down to the kitchen and got some pancakes. She took two and put them in the micorwave to warm them up. After put maple syrup on them and started eating. After she cleaned up and got ready to go on her moring jog. She did'nt have to work becuse of the Zatara family had lots of money that she inhreated. She still perfomed but gave most of that money to charity. The whold day she just smiled, she chould't wait till tonight.

Authers note:

Thank you so much for reading! I'll try to update as much as I can. This is my first ever story so sorry if it's bad. I love young justice so much but mostely only the first season. I have only watched a little of the second so some stuff may be not added or todally diffrent. This was also kind of inspired by a few fanfictions wich I do not remember the authors of  but it was marichat from miraculous ladybug. I will also in this book try to put all the authors notes down here intead of makeing a chapter for it. I always hated when authers did that so I will try not to. Thats all I whanted to say and thank again so much for reading!