Everyone Knows...

April 24th 2015 Zatara Mansion

It was a bright sunny day, Zatanna was getting ready for a girls day with M'gann, Artimis and Rocket. She threw on a blue t-shirt with black leggings and the necklase Dick got her when they first started dateing back in 2011 (See the photos on top to see what the necklase looks like). She got out her white vans and put them on, she brushed her teeth and combed her hair. They were meeting at the park close to Zatanna's house so she decieded she chould just walk there. She made her way to the door, locked it and left.

April 24th 2015 The way to the Park

Zatanna was a very attractive person, it was just a fact, plus she was a superhero made her very noticable. Usally when going places she would hear someone wolf whisle, but ingnored them. She just turned off Lily street and the park was only just at the end of the street. She had her ear phones in and was lisening to Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer. All of sudden she got tapped on the shoulder, she turned around and saw the man who tapped her shoulder with a bunch of his buddies behinde him. They looked to be around there last year in highschool or early years of collage. "Hi, how may I help you?" she asked them "Hi, I was wondering if you chould sign my phone?" the guy asked "Yah, shure" Zatanna responed and began to sign the phone with the pen she always keeps on her.

"I was also wondering, if you'd give me your number." he asked, before Zatanna responded Megan saw her and came up to her "Zee!" she called. " Hey Megan." she said "Who are these people Zee?" "Oh, no one let's go." and with that Zatanna grabbed Megan's arm and they left.

April 24th 2015 Gotham Park

Raquel and Artimis were already at the park when Zatanna and Megan got there. "Hey, guys!" Megan said "Hey ya'll" Raquel responded. They sat down on the park bench talking about diffrent stuff. When all of sudden they told Zatanna this "Yah, Tim called and Jason was at the cave looking for Dick so when he got the call we whent with him and saw that you and Dick got back tougher." Artimis had told her friend. Zatanna just sat there, they had saw the whole interaction. She told them she had to make a call and left for the other side of the park where no one was. They laughed a little at there friends flushed face.

Dick never awnserd when it was during the time he trained with the requites. Sadly, it was also the time where Zatanna tried to call him. "Uhhh, Dick this is importannt!" she said to the phone after a minute it whent on voicemail so Zatanna left one. "Dick they know!!!! Tim,Cassie and Barbra were patroling they saw us, told everyone to come and they saw us!!!!! OMG!!!!! I know we were going to keep it secret but they know!!! I don't even know if they told Batman, anyway please call me back soon we need to figure this out...tougher." and with that she stopped and put her phone back in her pocket and whent back to the table were the girls were.

They talked a little but all chould see Zatanna was uncofterable. Every second she whould check her phone to see if Dick had called or texted back. A while lter they said there goodbyes and left. Zatanna walked home feeling a little mad at Dick for not picking up.

April 24th 2015 Mout Justice

"Alright you all have you misstions for tommrow you can all go home now." Everyone started to make there way to leave. The first thing Dick dose after each training session is check his phone to see if anyone tried to reach him. Usally no one did, but to his suprise there was one ad it was from...ZATANNA!!! Dick imediatly got worried and lisened to the viocemail. After that Dick was stunned, after getting over the shock he called Zatanna.

Lukly for him she picked up "Oh thank god you called back". She said feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. "So they now..."

"Yah..."

"I just got off traing, how about I come to your house and we can talk to you about this."

"That sounds good. See you then."

Dick hagened up and got ready to go to Zatanna's.

April 24th 2015 Zatara Mansion

Zatanna was prancing back in forth in her room when all of sudden she heard a noise comeing from her balcony. She opened the door to reavel Nightwing standing there. "So, what are we going to do." he asked.

They both sat there figureing out there relashionship "So is it going to be Dick Grayson and Zatanna or Nightwing or Zatanna?' she asked him "Dick Grayson and Zatanna,I think is a good aproch." he responed "Alright then." she agreed. They stayed like the figureing out things, like that. At the end they decieded they would tell everyone includimg Batman in 2 months. It felt good to have figured it out. The rst of the night the kissed a little and talked, it felt right.

to be continued...

Authors Note:

Thank you all so much for reading! I would also like to say thank you so much for place 30 on Chlant. I nver expected anyone to like it so thank you! After the next chapter we will start getting into the plot line of the story so do stay tuned. I'm makeing most of the plot as I go so I can't really say what to expect. Thank's for reading, see you next chapter!