Dick's Enemy's

June 2nd 2015 Unkown

A man was standing on a sapce ship looking out into the gaexy when all of sudden anougher man came up to him "Captin, we have the data you asked for.". The Captin smirked and asked "How long till we reach earth?" he asked. The Man responded with "A week and 2 days sir." the capti frowned and asked "Is there anyway to sped it up?"

"No, not if you wanna explode all the ships."

"Alright then, you may leave Raztane."

The Captin took the frame of the photo he had prezisly been looking at and said "Granpa's going to be longer then expected Zatanna, but don't worry he's comeing and he brought some of his friends with him."

June 3rd 2015 Zatara Mansion

Zatanna woke up to a empty bed. She got up and smelled something cooking downstaires. She smiled thinking that her boyfriend made breakfast. Sh walked over and put on black leggings and a flannel shirt with the seeves wolled up and white socks, and put her hair up in a messy bun.

When she got downstaires she saw a man putting Waffles on two plates and sitting them bown on the kitchne table. "Morning." he said as he noticed her walking twoards him"Thank you Dick for the food." Zatanna said, she kissed his cheek and sat down to eat. "Alfread taught me how to make these so there pretty good." Dick told her "Mmmmm, this delouse~." she said as she ate more of the yummy waffles on her plate.

After Zatanna and Dick finisherd there meal they decided to go on a walk. It was a beautiful day and maybe go eat something afterwords.

June 3rd 2015 Gotham City

Dick and Zatanna were walking around the city talking and just hanging out. Many people noticed them and took photos of the couple on there phones and before you know it there were articals asking if these two where dateing. The life of Celebritys. They walking in an ally trying to get away from all of the paparatzie and people like that. When all of sudden they heard "Ah, Grayson no long time see." a Man said, he came from the shadows andn reveled hi slef and his gang following behinde him. "Rams... hi." Dick said exuastion in his voice.

"Hey. Heard your now famouse, sad it was you."

"That's great Rams..."

"And who is this?" Rams asked and took Zatanna's arm and made her face him "Hi. I'm Rams Borolltin and your the famouse Zatanna Zatara, arint you?' he asked smirking. At this piont Dick was very angry. He was holding his girlfriend! Zatanna saw Dicks faced and guessed it must have been one of Dick's bullys back in juvie. Zatanna muttered a spell "Teg yawa morf su dna evael su enola" (Get away from us and leave us alone) and with that they all shot back and Zatanna and Dick left.

June 3rd 2015 Zatara Mansion

Dick and Zatanna took a taxi back to the mansio away from those anying people. When they got back Zatanna told Dick she was going to get Dinner ready and that he chould wach some T.V. He chosse to wach the News see if theres anything intresting going on in the world, there was none though. He got bored but then Zatanna said Dinner was ready. She had made some eggs, feeling tired and they both decided to eat.

"How was that guy?" Zatanna asked her boyfriend, seeing he was still upset. Dick took a deep breath and started telling the sotry of him and Rams Borolltin.

Flashback:

Dick had been in the cafitiria eating the garbage food there and all of sudden a big musculer boy comes up to him "Can do you do a flip for me Grayson?" he asked his freinds laughing and chimming in "Do it Grayson!" "Rams is right." "Bet he can't even do it.". Dick just ignored them but that got Rams even more made so he decided to say something even worse "Bet your parnts died because they were disipeontid with you." everone then whent "Ohhhh" and stuff like that. Dick did't even hesitated and pinned Rams to the wall "I dare you to say that again!" the crowed then started going "Grayson just beat up Rams!!!" "Rams is so weak!" and stuff like that but before anything chould happen they were all escorted back to there cell's. Sice then Dick and Rams hated ach other.

End of Flashback

"Oh Dick i'm so sorry." Zatanna said and then put her arms around her boyfriend. He smiled at her and wapped his arms around her "You have nothing to be sorry about Zee." they then kissed each other. Zatanna put her arms around his neck and he put one of his hands in her hair, she the did the same. After they finished makeing out they sat on the couch cuddling tougher and reading the insane posts about there relashionship eople have made. Beofre they new they both fell asleep on the chouch.

June 3rd 2015 Bat Cave

Tim, Barbra, Damion, Jason and Bruce were waiting in the Bat Cave for Dick. "Uhh, can Grayson not be late this one time!" Damion said anoyed that Dick was takeing to long "I can't belive i'm saying this but I agree with Damion, were the heck is Dick!" Jason said angry. Bruce was also tired of waiting for Dick, so he pressed a few buttons to find dicks location, well the location of Dick's phone. "He's at Zatanna's. Batman said. Thet decided to do potrole without him and just make him do the rest of the week.

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading! Also thank you for 100+ reads, it means so much to me! I'm really happy I made this updateing squeldule, so that it's esier for me to make these chapters better. Also I have decided that every Monday chapters will come out. I may add an extra chapter withine the week If I feel like it but there will always be un update on Mondays. Thank you again for reading and stay safe!