Prodject Chalant

April 23rd 2015 Wayne Mansion

It was anougher day at the Wayne Mansion. Cassie comeing over and her and Tim were dateing so it was going to be an intresting day. Barbra thought as she played with the eggs on her plate "Miss Barbra are the eggs not to your likeing?" Alfread asked the girl "Oh not at all Alfread i'm just thinking thats all." Alfread gave her a smile and left. After Barbra finished her breakfast she heard the doorbell ring, Alfread then opened the door revealing Cassie in ripped black jeans and a black crop top with this fire print on the end of the shirt. Tim looked at her in amazment and Jason and Damien started to crack up at the sight of there brother.

Cassie entered an ran up to Barbra. She giggled and said "I have some fun stuff planned for us today! C'mon Tim!" and that she grabbed her boyfriends arm and headed for the door, Barbra followed them out. But before leaveing she asked Jason "Pray for me will you?" he laughed and said "Yah, shure" and with that Barbra left.

April 23rd 2015 Gotham City

Everyone was staring at Cassie and Barbra. Barbra was wearing a from fitted black tank top with a leather jacket and grey ripped jeans, Tim was just wearing a dark green sweater with jeans. As you can guess Tim was very jealous. They all started talking, soon there conversation heading to Dick. "He always gone at night, and he's more happy than usual I think he's seeing someone." Tim told them, Barbra looked down , Cassie saw and gave her a sympathetic look.

Barbra had a little crush on Dick, and Cassie knew. She whispered to her friend "You ok?" Barbra nodded.

April 23rd 2015 Zatara Mansion

Zatanna was out on the balcony waiting for Dick. All of sudden a mysterious figure leaped on her Balcony. "What's up Zee?" Dick asked "Nothing much.".They started talking about diffrent stuff and such. All of sudden Dick spoke "Zatanna I need to tell you something." The past few days Dick had been feeling strange. After a talk to Wally,Conner, Kaldur, Artimis and M'gann he came to the reization that he loved Zatanna and after the break up still loved her, so he wanted to tell her today. "Dick you ok? You dazed off. You said there was something you wanted to tell me?" Zatanna asked him, he took a deep breath and started talking.

"Zatanna Zatara, ever since I saw you step out of that Zeta Tube something in me has been diffrent. When we got tougher it was the happiset I ever felt, I loved it. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake I ever made... I tried to date other girls to keep me distracted but all I chould do was think of you. What im trying to say is that Zatanna I love you..." Dick said staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

She did'nt know what to say. She had wanted to hear those words forever. She remembered there first kiss on New Years and how she enishiated the kiss, remebering that she grabbed Dicks shoulders and pulled him into a kiss.

April 23rd 2015 The Roof of Dawn's Mansion

"OMG THERE KISSING!!!!! JASON AND DAMION HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!!!" Tim yelled and prosided to call his sibilings. Cassie then whisperd to Barbra " We can go If you want...". Before awnsering Barbra took a minute to think, yes she may have liked Dick but seeing him happy was more importat and to be honest she kinda shipped them. "Nah, it's ok I more see him as a brother and I kinda ship them, there good for each other." Cassie gave her a smile and they turned to look at the kissing couple.

A few minutes Damien and Jason came with Kadur,Conner,Wally,Artimis and M'gann. Rocket whould have came but she was feeling sick. "So he acually did it!" Wally laughed "What do you mean "he acually did it"?" Barbra asked "Dick here came and asked for all our advice because he felt he thought her may love Zatanna but wasn"t shure. But I did'nt think he'd acually go for it." Artimis explaind.

The group sat waching the couple and laughing at them and telling funny stories of the couple. "We sound like a family when meeting each other for the first time."Jason said everyone laughed at that comment including Kaldur. "As this has been great, don't you think we should give them some privicy?" Kaldur asked "Cm'on Kaldur." Artimis told him, "Fine only for a little bit." "Huh, always thought they'd get tougher" everyone turned to see Dawn standing there. "Who are you?" Damien asked "Dawn Rightwood, owner of this house." Dawn responded. "Heard noise so came to check it out, but you guys can stay here for as long as you want." and with that Dawn left and when't back into the house.

April 23rd 2015 Zatara Mansion

After what seemed forever Dick and Zatanna finally pulled apart from each other. "Zatanna Zatara will you make me the luckiest man on earth and be my girlfriend?" Dick asked her "Yes! yes yes!" She said as threw herself on Dick "Sey, I lliw eb rouy dneirflrig Ckid" she said again. They stayed like that holding each other with huge smiles on there faces.

Everyone else left around about 10:23 and around 10: 45 Dick left. They were both was shurely going to have a big day tommrow.

Authers Note:

Hello! I forgot to put an Authors Note last chapter so this one is for both chapters. This chapter was a small one, just more of a fuller. I loved makeing one with Tim, Barbra and Cassie, who knows maybe I'll make a book about there adventures some time. I also love the Batfamily so that was also fun to write about.  Also if you have any feedback or sudgesstions about where the story should go please do comment. And not to forget Chalant sailed in this ship, YAY! I've read a lot of Chalant books and in most of them Barbra is mean. I personaly like Barbra and think just becuase her and Dick acually got tougher in the commics and T.V show dose not mean she has to be bad,so she's not going to be mean in this one. But just before I end this I wanna say that I am a horribale speller so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I missed. I edit this 2 times before posting so usally there are very few. That's all thanks for reading!