AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome back to the Pretty Little Liars universe! 

If you're new, you should go back and read 'Till DeAth Do Us PArt (A PLL Fanfic)' and then Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Season 1, both written by me and found on my page, in order for this story to make more sense.

If you're coming from only watching the show and not reading my previous two stories, you should be in decent shape, except some alterations have been made that were/weren't in the show. 

Unlike Season 1, this will be entirely original material. I. Marlene King announced that a podcast was coming to answer questions about the Perfectionists, so some inspiration may be taken from there, but from what she's answered so far, it seems that we both have different visions for this universe.

For example, the Professor was going to be revealed in the Season 2 finale of the show, but mine won't be revealed then (but there will be a pretty big cliffhanger that changes everything at the end of Chapter Ten).

Now, two more things that are different than the previous story.

The chapter titles are now exclusively quotes that are in that chapter, similar to how I split the episodes of Season 1 of the show into two chapters where one was titled a quote from that episode. 

Finally, at the end of every chapter (except the end of Chapter Ten), there will be a synopsis for the upcoming chapter, like how TV shows do.

So, to prepare you for what's ahead, which is a lot, here's the synopsis for Chapter One. Enjoy the rest of this story!

CHAPTER ONE: Phase Two Begins
The Perfectionists, Alison, and Mona must deal with the aftermath of recent events, from learning more about Nolan's killer to Andrew's death. Meanwhile, the gang worries about Phase Two of the Professor's experiment, as Alison begins her time as a TA in the Psychology department.