7

Jeongguk remained completely silent besides the little gag reflexes caused by Taehyung gauging into his mouth.

The boy felt weak and just wanted some sleep before tomorrow, so how did it come to this??

As the fingers twirled and grazed against the youngers tongue, Jeongguk bit down hard on the olders hands. Taehyung flinched away enraged at the pain as he looked down at the boy who was coughing and breathing hard.

He took this chance and cupped their lips together before he started to bit down on Jeongguk's lips, not softly. The older now has both of Guks hands pressed down with his own while biting him back.

Jeongguk at this point felt kind of numb and tired, no longer fought back. He just let it be, he followed Taehyung lead and would wince in pain once in a while. The involuntary kiss was sloppy and lacked passion but it went on till the sleepiness of the younger took over.

Taehyung felt the boys breathing calming down and lifted himself out of the bed.

Jeongguk was asleep with tear stains down his cheeks along with some of the saliva that had escaped during the kiss.

The older unpacked his luggage and found a towel that he wetted in the sink before softly whipping the boys cheeks and chin. He tucked Jeongguk in properly and actually gave him the blanket. And with this Taehyung was wide awake so unpacked Jeongguk's things as well. This is where he was astonished about the boys stupidity.

Who in the world needs 15 white t-shirts? A snow globe? And a dog toy? On a stay like this?

After questioning all of this Taehyung just placed the items in the room along with the weights in the living room. Oh and his alarm clock is placed next to the bed.

The older ordered food and made sure to leave some for Jeongguk because he isn't heartless, well he'd like to think that he's really nice and gives people many chances.

After awhile the sun had set. 'Good thing they furnished this place before we moved in or else we would've been sleeping on the floor' Taehyung thought before he stretched his arms and walked in the bedroom, "Wake up, you need to eat."

Jeongguk rubbed his eyes and softly grazed his lips with his hand, 'numb'. He looked around the room to find that all of his stuff was neatly organized and place in there, "why are they all in here?" The boy pointed to his stuff in the room and Taehyung tilted his head to look in Jeongguk's direction, "it's your room. Take it."

(I will make Taehyung softer soon, so don't worry uu)