48

Jeongguk had already slept in the same bed as the older without pants twice, so a third times not gonna hurt. He ignored what Taehyung had said and with Yeontan in his arms plopped onto the bed, "it's soft." The man chuckles and sat down next to him, "I guess it's more comfortable than the one we had in Busan."

The older lets out his hands towards the puppy asking it to come over but instead it nuzzled deeper into Jeongguk's arms, "hey now... tannie you can't just go stealing people's boyfriends like that..." the older crawled onto the bed and picked Yeontan up quickly and placed him onto the floor and proudly announced, "come nuzzle into me Guk."

Just like how he had his hands out for tannie, Taehyung now had his arms out for the boy. But instead the younger laughs softly and picked the pup back up, "hyung you could go pretend that that stuffed plush is me, tannie and I are gonna be cuddling buddies now." The amount of betray the older felt at that moment was unimaginable, almost laughable because how does a little dog steal away your newly confessed to boyfriend? The male doesn't know, well he does know but he won't admit that Yeontan is cuter than him, would he now?

Taehyung just lets that go since it was the first time that the two babies had met, and suddenly he remembered, 'when Jeongguk first went to the apartment in Busan, I swear he had a dog toy in his luggage...'

The older shuffled next to the boy who was playing with the pup and asked, "hey Guk, do you have a dog or something? I can swear that I've seen a dog toy in your luggage before." Jeongguk looks up from tannie and thought about it, "oh right! I did have one in my luggage didn't I? Where did I get it from..." the boy scrunched his face and stared hard into nothing as he tried to recall and suddenly he gasped, "I remember now! While I was heading to the apartment I passed a pet store and went in, the toy was cute so I bought it."

Taehyung sighed and squeezed the boys cheeks, "you don't even have a pet and you're wasting your money?" Expecting for Jeongguk to think about his poor life choices the older sat there with his arms crossed but instead, Jeongguk giddily looked at him with a bright smile, "well it's not a waste! Tannie can have it c:!"

The boy lightly placed the puppy down onto the bed and walked out to the entrance of the apartment where their luggage were still resting. Taehyung was about to pet the dog but instead tannie hopped off the bed and quietly followed the younger out. "Wow... so now that you found a cute boy you're gonna ignore your dad?" Yeontan just turned his head to look at the man for a second before turning and continuing his way out.

Jeongguk looked through his not so tidy luggage and found the bone shaped stuffed toy. He looked over at the puppy who was staring at him near the bedroom entrance and pitched his voice, "come here baby~" the boy cooed cutely. Immediate the dog came running. Taehyung also came running because, "I cant believe you called him baby before me— and the voice, tannie heard it first. This is unfair, am I not cute enough?" The older pouted and scooped the puppy up while moving towards the boy.

The younger handed the toy over to Taehyung and chuckled, "it'll sound weird if I called you baby though... it sounds natural coming from you but I'll just sound like an idiot..."

Letting tannie down to the ground with the toy already in his mouth Taehyung lightly flicks the boys forehead, "well then I guess you're just gonna have to call me that enough times to make it natural."

(My brain: must find ways to mess with the readers again-)