34

"Honestly I'll buy whatever you want, it being reasonable that is... so just wear this to bed :D," Taehyung pressed the hoodie into Jeongguk's opened chest and stared and the boy silently.

The younger exhaled and in one full breathe choked out, "I would really like to go see a STB concert and I know the tickets are basically impossible and very pricey to get but I want to hear them live and they're having a comeback soon please get me a ticket and I'll wear it."

Taehyung doesn't know the difficulty of getting a ticket and also doesn't know why the boy liked STB so much but reluctantly nodded, "yeah sure, here now put this on. You can sleep first, I'll go shower."

Jeongguk nodded and watched the older close the bathroom door, 'I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a single clue how hard it is the get a ticket...'

The boy pulled his t-shirt off himself and shivered, 'it really is beginning to get colder ,' he thought before quickly slipping into the top. Jeongguk placed his arms to his sides and the sleeves of the hoodie left not a finger in site. The younger slowly climbed into bed and laid on Taehyung's side, "I wonder why he wanted me to wear this... it's not like it shows skin? It's like a fucking thick raincoat on me..."

But even after all the complaining, Jeongguk unexpectedly really liked how large Taehyung's cloths were on him, they're more comfortable when they're not suffocating him to death like certain clothing items he owned. (Jeans etc) the boy snuggled himself into the neck of the hoodie and closed his eyes preparing to sleep.

The older who was showering couldn't wait to see how the boy would look in such an outfit, it'd be cute and sexy, a mixture that he really really like. Taehyung dried himself off and changed into some plain sweats and a white graphic tee before hopping out the bathroom joyfully, "oh Jeonggukie let me see ho- why do you have pants on??"

The younger was laying in bed staring up and looked over and Taehyung, "hyung I cant sleep."

The older disregarded the comment from the boy and walked over. As casual as Taehyung is, he speedily pulled Jeongguk's pants off and threw it to the side. The younger was so concentrated on sleeping that it took him a few seconds to process that, one Taehyung wondered why he had pants on, two Taehyung just walked over and pulled his pants off, three along with the pants his briefs also got pulled off.

"Uh hyung..." Jeongguk started as he pulled the blankets over himself quickly before the man interrupted with a wink, "it's fine, this is more healthy. Just sleep like that."

"I'm fine if my pants were off but you took my underwear with it,"Jeongguk's ears were pink and pointed at the pants on the floor that clearly had his briefs poking out. Taehyung followed the direction of the fingers and let's out a slow, "ohhh..."

He walked towards the pants which allowed Jeongguk to sigh in relief, but instead the man completely passed the briefs and just went to turn the lights off, "it's better to sleep without them on, and plus the hoodie hides all the goodies. Wow I need to be a rapper."