16

Once Taehyung had arrived at the half meeting point he hears the cheery voice of his boss shouting a, "hey Taehyung! Over here!"

The man was standing in a corner store with a man next to him and their soon to be bartender. The older walked his way over and entered the store to greet his boss as calmly as he could. The boss waved the other member over and taehyung didn't like what he saw. 'It just fucking had to be Officer Lee, of course!'

Lee quickly came over and nervously waved to his senior officer, "hello officer Kim!"

By the sound of his voice Taehyung can tell that he wasn't the most comfortable and perhaps even seemed nervous. The three of them found a play to eat near by and discussed what they'll be doing tomorrow. But before any serious conversations were started, Lee asked, "did guk not come?"

The older sternly shook his head and replied with, "he was sleeping."

Accepting this they started to plan what was going to happen.

Lee was going to be the play pretend bartender and will suit this role well as that was his previous job. Taehyung and Jeongguk would try to get close to either one of the girls and if possible they each stay focused on one. If the trafficker does arrive either of them can notify Lee and leave the premises so he could let the larger task force know to storm the place.

And guess what? Lee gets to stay in a fancy hotel because he'll only be here for max two days.

Taehyung scoffed when he was told this realizing how unfair it was, but again he can't do anything about it.

The boss said his good byes and it was now 5:00 pm, the older wanted to go back soon and eat with the younger but noticed the baggage he had with him. He was to drive back to Busan and drop Lee at his fancy hotel before driving back to the apartment.

When they saw the sign that read "Busan" it was already 7:00 pm so Taehyung quickly took the quickest routs possible to Lee's hotel. But the being his second time really exploring Busan he got lost for a good while before finally seeing the large bright sign of the hotel.

Once the officer hopped off the car and grabbed his luggage, Taehyung automatically closed the doors and slammed his foot down on the gas pedal before hearing Lee's little, "thank you and see you!"

It was now passed 9:00pm but Taehyung checked his phone for the first time today.

"Ah fuck."

The older immediately called Jeongguk's number and the dialing sound barely rang before it was picked up.

A out of breathe and small, "t-Taehyung?" Was let out and the concerned the older.

"Are you not in the apartment? Are you out? Do you know what time it is? Where are you?" All of this spewed out of the seniors officers lips quickly before the boy exhaled a large breath.

"I was out looking for you."

(I didn't proof read this ;;)