33

(Hi guys! Thanks for voting and commenting u//u I enjoy reading your comments and am happy that the book interested you enough for you to continue reading!)
-
"Have I seen them before?" Jeongguk frowned and stared up at Taehyung, the older smiled lightly and continued fiddling with the boys hair, "probably."

The younger let's out a soft, "hmph!" And rolled over to look away from Taehyung. With the boys hair still in his hands the older snickered, "you know, you looking away from me doesn't mean I can't see you..."

What the older had said was completely ignored by the boy, Jeongguk just laid there for awhile. It was peaceful, both of them on the couch doing nothing, ordering food here and there.

It isn't that Taehyung couldn't cook but it was that ordering was way more convenient and the fridge was empty anyways, well besides the banana milk in it. Their day was just filled with the two sticking together, lazing around, showing each other videos on the internet and fighting over who Taehyung secretly admires.

Soon Jeongguk stood up from the couch and stretched, "I'm going to shower."

Taehyung softly taps the boys behind and commented non energetically, "yeah yeah... just hurry, i want to shower too and sleep early since you'd wanna head out tomorrow."

The boy was gonna tell the older to not do that but ended up just exhaling, "yeah whatever."

Not long after he had entered the bathroom a cry was heard, "why has the color deepened??!!" Jeongguk quickly came back out to the living room and pointed at his neck. Taehyung looked up from what he was doing and shrugged, "did you not see how mine had darkened aswell? Is this your first time getting a hickey?"

The last part caught the boy off guard causing him to stutter. Taehyung smirked and gleefully tapped his own neck, "it'll be even darker tomorrow. Now go shower."

Jeongguk had no words to combat Taehyung so embarrassingly walked back into the bathroom. Come to think of it, him and the older hadn't argued much after they had arrived. He found it nice and liked their development.

After walking in front of the mirror the boy ruffled through his hair and pondered, 'so he likes curly hair... I should get it permed again tomorrow if we have time...' But thinking about how Taehyung liked someone made the younger a little jealous. What am I kidding? it made him very jealous, 'who is this person? I might have seen them before, hmm I'll ask Lee if there's anyone like that working with us later.'

Jeongguk hurriedly stepped into the shower and like always started humming.

Taehyung finally moved from the couch and could feel how numb his ass was, "maybe going for a walk tomorrow isn't that bad," he groaned to himself before walking into the bedroom which allowed him to hear the youngers singing.

He collapsed into the bed and rolled around, 'I should make him wear my hoodie- wow Taehyung you're a genius!' As quickly as he had fallen onto the bed he had gotten back up and rushed towards his luggage. "I remembered bringing a beige hoodie... ah here it is." The top was a little big on the older so you can imagine how it'll swallow Jeongguk's small frame.

Taehyung held up the hoodie proudly and just then the boy stepped out the shower fully dressed in a black t-shirt with a pair of sweats on, "uh why're you holding that like its Simba..?"

The older snaked his head around quickly and whined, "why're you dressseddd??" Hearing the statement Taehyung threw out, Jeongguk crinkled his nose and looked at him, "was I supposed to walk out naked??"

The man walked over to the boy and handed him the hoodie and stammered out, "wear this and I'll buy anything you want tomorrow... as long as it's reasonable...!"

Jeongguk looked at the top and back at Taehyung, "uh... what?"