40

Taehyung and Jeongguk hurried into the car and once inside the older sighed and looked over at the boy who was a little upset. "Don't mind her ignoring you, she wasn't that pretty anyways." The younger fiddled with his fingers and mumbled, "one of them were nice though."

The older hummed and asked, "out of her friends?"

The boy massaged his cheeks with his palms and nodded, "she was the one that sat on the outer seat, she smiled at me when we accidentally made eye contact."

Taehyung started his car and typed in the name of the amusement park before acknowledging his comment, "Ah her, she was pretty." The younger knew that she was the olders type, the lady gave off a sexy yet cute vibe and had really nice dark hair that was perfectly curled with extremely pretty eyes. Jeongguk slowly leaned back and pouted holding onto the bag of bread.

Looking over at the boy Taehyung chuckled, "don't worry, you're prettier."

The drive to the amusement park was around an hour or an hour and a half depending on the traffic and during this time Jeongguk had some serious thoughts.

'I swear that lady was super pretty... he thinks I'm prettier than her but I'm about average on looks— so doesn't that mean the person he likes is out of this world? I need to message Lee to see if he had ever seen anyone like that near our office or that works with us.' Jeongguk slowly pulled out his phone and went to iMessage.

He clicked on Lee's name and started, "hey do you know if there's anyone that works with us that has long curly hair?" Clicking send Jeongguk took in a long breath looked over at the older. Unknowingly the boy started to feel nervous near the man, maybe it was because no music was playing and that the car was more or less silent but he started to sweat.

He tried flapping his scarf up and down to allow air in but it wasn't helping and seeing this in the corners of his eye, Taehyung chuckled, "take it off if you're hot, we're in the car anyways." And just like that Jeongguk quickly pulled the chucky fabric over his head and let's out a, "phew..."

Seeing that Lee hadn't texted him back yet, the boy leaned his head against the car window and closed his eyes.
-
"Hey buns wake up, we're here." Taehyung ruffled through the boys hair and picked up the scarf that had been dropped onto the floor of the car.

Jeongguk groans and peeked opens his eyes to see the older unbuckling his pants— I'm just kidding— unbuckling his seatbelt and wrapped his arms around the older. With the lack of room in the car Taehyung was already struggling to unbuckle the boy in the first place but now that his arms were entangling with the youngers, it made things ten times more difficult. "Cmon Guk what are you doing... let go or I'll bite you."

The older waited for a while for the younger to let go, but all he heard from the boy was, "en." "You reap what you sow then baby." Pulling the boys sweater to the side, Taehyung bite down on Jeongguk's shoulder leading the boy to yelp and release his grasp.

Cupping where the older had bitten down, Jeongguk scowled, "why would you actually do itttt??" Taehyung laughs and successfully unbuckle to boy and commented, "anyways let's go."