Prologue

Hi everyone,

I am Aru and this is the very first time I am writing any story on Arshi in this platform. All the credit goes to my Soul sis Joe whom you all are very much familiar and she literally dragged and blackmailed me to give this a chance as I don't know anything about this. So this story is my collaboration with Joe.  

Before I start I would like to apologize for the delay in posting this story as Joe had promised to you all. I was really caught up with my work. Very sorry for the delay :)

So here we began with a new journey of Arshi...

In the outskirts of Delhi, coming from a secluded forest area at this time of night, a girl is driving her car fast to reach her home as soon as possible while mentally cursing those people because of whom she got very late today. She just prays her God that she reaches home safely today. A sudden loud crashing sound scared the girl but she didn't see anything in this darkness clearly. Before she can even think about it more a person came in front of her car out of nowhere and she applied sudden brakes to avoid an accident. Halting for sometime girl looks here and there and started talking to herself "hey Devi Maiya" she gasped "did I just killed someone?? Or was it my imagination??" horror on her mind and face. "Should I go outside to see??" she was debating to herself and then determined to look outside when she again thinks out loud "what if it were some looters play?? No... but I should go and check once...there is no one around too..." gathering her courage she stepped out from her car and went to see, in front of her a man was lying with his back towards her and wearing some weird type of cloths.

She bends down to check on him and tried to pull his front towards her. With the only light coming from her car headlights she tried to see his face and unconsciously she forwards her hand to remove hairs from his eyes...like in trance... "hey open ur eyes..." she said trying to bring man in to conscious state.

The man hears a musical voice in his ears and don't know why he felt heavenly...he tries to open his eyes but his pain was increasing...that musical voice urging him to see that person...he opened his eyes with difficulty and then his bluish brown eyes met with beautiful dark brown eyes staring back at him ...time just stopped there...not just for him but for her too...

The girl too felt something seeing those eyes and heard something from his mouth which she couldn't understand before those bluish-brown eyes closed once again leaving her shocked.