Chapter 25 : The Grand Bout : Part 2

"Haha. Now we're talkin'. Looks as though I might not have to go through the trouble of killing her. At this rate, she'll probably keel over on our wedding night," hearing Magma say that made my blood boil and my fist clench. Kohaku lurched forward, wanting to kill him then and there. Chrome stuck out his batton, causing her to halt.

"Don't worry, you can beat the living soul out of him during your match," I whispered, we grinned devilishly at eachother. After a few minutes of evil strategizing, they began to draw the bracket board.

"The first round of the Grand Bout will be..." We were all leaking with anticipation and after a few long seconds.

"Kinro and Magma." We all dropped in defeat.

*time skip*

I had departed from my group and changed into my clothing that I had made, it was my first time wearing it, it fit like a glove and it was comfortable. It was perfect for combat. I made my way over to the lab in my new attire.

I walked through the door and leaned on the counter, everyone stared at me, not even bothering to hide it.

"Where did those come from?" Ginro squinted.

"I've never seen a girl in trousers," Kinro tilted his head.

"Kinda hot to be honest," Ginro drooled and I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Just like an answer to my prayers, Kohaku wailed Ginro square in the forehead.

"Thank you~" I smiled. She smiled back.

"When did you make those?" Senku asked as he walked up and leaned against the counter next to me. Everyone looked to me for a possible answer.

"Well, you know when I disappeared for a few hours while you were out gathering sulfuric acid-"

"Ah makes sense," he said satisfied with my response.

"Right, anyway- we'll have to resort to doping to win The Grand Bout," I gaped as he held up a jar of brown liquid.

"Thus, I've developed the Kingdom of Science's special power-up drink."

"You simply cannot be serious," I grimaced.

"Oh but we are."

"Great, another suspicious chemical creation," Kohaku looked at the substace in a distrusting manner.

"There some kinda bad drug in that stuff?"Chrome questioned.

"Unfortunately, it's perfectly safe. It's a mixture made up of tea leaves, honey and sweet flag," He listed off the items on his fingers.

"The caffeine speeds you up, sweet flag keeps you cool and the honey jacks up your blood sugar way up. It's this Stone World's version of doping," Senku talked very childishly.

I was brought back to Earth when Kinro could be heard shouting rather loudly, "Did really just drink all of it?!" Ginro squeaked almost innocently.

"Ah! I didn't know that was the whole supply! What do you want me to do? Because if you lose to Magma then that'll means it'll be completely up to me to beat him up!" He squealed through a stuffed mouth.

"He even ate the raw ingredients," Chrome said visibly disgusted.

"Wow, yeah. That cannot be healthy,'" I droned, unimpressed.

"There goes our whole supply of sweet flag." Senku had his hand on his hips, as always.

"That's the grass, right? The kind that grows down by the river?" Chrome asked.

"I'll go pick some more for us! I may not be competing in the Grand Bout, but I can still make myself useful!" Suika exclaimed, raising her hand.

*time skip*