✎chapter²

"babe, i'm so bored, let's have some fun" adeline flirted.

"how many times do i have to tell you that i don't like you. for fucks sake leave me alone" he shoved her out of his way and glared at his best friend san.

"what did i do?" he asked innocently.

"this is all your fault. maybe if you didn't set-up a date.." wooyoung sighed.

"look, i'm really sorry.. i just thought a girlfriend would help you.. i didn't know adeline was such a bitch" san pouted.

"it's fine, sannie. you only wanted to help me." he smiled at his best friend.

"hey, isn't that (y/n)?" san asked.

wooyoung looked at the direction where san pointed and found (y/n), not so successfully, hiding behind the wall.

"this day just keeps getting better and better!" wooyoung said.

"really?" san smiled.

"oh my god it's sarcasm. tell me why i'm friends with you again." wooyoung teased.

"you're mean. atleast i have shiber."

"hey, wooyoung. i was wondering if-"

"no" wooyoung glared at (y/n), who immediately shut her mouth like a fish.

"yah, you should just leave. how dare you breathe the same air as my baby?!" adeline glared and (y/n) simply left, not wanting to deal with any type of drama.

"get lost adeline" wooyoung glared at her for the nth time and left with san.

"i thought you guys are dating why is he so cold?" adeline's best friend, sakura (or more like, 'worshipper') asked.

"ah he's just like that. but when alone, he's all mushy with me" adeline was a skilled liar.

wooyoung and san were just hanging out at the ground. wooyoung noticed (y/n) sitting under a tree, alone as usual.

truth be told, he did kinda feel bad for her. he didn't have any intentions to hurt her.

san didn't dislike her but he stays away just because wooyoung stays away.

wooyoung didn't like her one bit.

reason one: wooyoung's parents always compared him to her.

she was the perfect A grade student who is also very disciplined and is never put into detention unlike him. he just didn't understand what they saw in her. he didn't know how anyone could stand someone so loud.

how could anyone like (y/n)?

----✂