✎chapter⁶

(y/n) and mingi were sitting on a bench in the park, eating.

"feels weird." (y/n) suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"whaff?" mingi asked, mouth stuffed with food.

she shook her head, smiling at him. mingi lightly blushed. he thought she looked like an angel when she smiled.

"it's just.. i've been eating here alone for a long time.. now it's different because you're here" she said, staring at her sandwich.

"is it a good different or a good different?" he asked, smiling.

"you know the answer, dork" she laughed, booping his nose.

they've been friends for two weeks now. (y/n) trusted him a lot. and so did he.

(y/n) stopped laughing when she saw wooyoung from a distance, with san.

"what are you looking at?" mingi asked, already knowing the answer.

"you know what. look how happy he looks" (y/n) sighed dreamily.

"you're whipped" he laughed lightly.

"i know"

"hey, lunch is almost over. let's get back to class" mingi said and (y/n) nodded and they both left.

||

"san, what do you think they're doing?" wooyoung asked. he didn't understand why he felt so bothered to see (y/n) with a new guy.

he convinced himself that it was because she disrespected him by suddenly not approaching him like she used to.

"nothing, they're eating lunch" san said.

"no, he's hitting on her! it's quite obvious." wooyoung glared.

san looked at him, shocked.

"woo, are you jealous?" he asked, shaking his head.

"jealous? no way! ew." wooyoung made a disgusted face. but deep down, he knew he was jealous.

"shit, she's looking at you" san said.

"just pretend like we're having a conversation!!" wooyoung said, suddenly laughing.

san rolled his eyes and pretended to be in a conversation with him.

"you don't think she noticed me looking at her right?"

"nah"

san glanced at his best friend. he was sure that wooyoung didn't hate her. he is probably stressed out by his parents and is taking it out on her.

wooyoung dismissed whatever feelings he had and told himself that (y/n) is nothing but a stalker who thinks she knows everything.

"she can do whatever she wants.. atleast she won't bother me anymore" he told himself.

---------✂