✎chapter³

christmas, everyone's favourite day of the year. not to wooyoung though.

"glad you made it!" (y/n)'s mother smiled at the family and let them in.

"of course. it's basically a tradition for us to eat together with you guys." wooyoung's mother smiled.

"hey, wooyoung!" (y/n) approached him.

"just leave-" wooyoung started but noticed his parents and her parents looking at him.

"i meant, let's leave this place and go to your bedroom?"

'shit. that sounded so wrong.' wooyoung cursed himself.

"s-sure!" (y/n) stammered on her words and they both went upstairs.

"i always knew they were going to end up together!" wooyoung's mom lisa squealed to (y/n)'s mom.

"ladies, they're just kids and there's still time for-" (y/n)'s father started but immediately shut his mouth after receiving a glare from his wife.

||

"so, um.. what do you want to do?"
(y/n) asked.

wooyoung rolled his eyes and sat on her bed.

"why do you even like me so much?" he asked.

"i-i don't?" she stuttered.

"look, literally everyone knows that you like me because you make it so fucking obvious!" (y/n) flinched when she heard the swear word.

"don't you get it?" he leaned closer to her, their noses touching. (y/n) gulped, not knowing whether what she felt was nervousness or fear.

"i. hate. you." he said, leaving her speechless.

------✂