Training For The Entrance Exam

Izuka's P.O.V

Izuki and I trained relentlessly for the ten months leading up to the UA Entrance Exam.

We kept sparring, although I must say, Izuki's quirk is very powerful, I can barely even touch him, and I can predict his movements like no-one else.

I have been able to dodge his attacks quite a lot, because, contrary to popular belief, Izuki's quirk isn't actually telekinesis, he bends the air around him to create transparent solid objects, like bullets or lasers, when he grabs something with his quirk from a distance, it takes a bit of time for him to actually hold them properly.

I use that advantage to attack him, since he will need to focus on blocking the attack or dodging the attack, releasing his grip on me.

Suddenly, he paused.

He then knelt on one knee.

Oh god.

He can't hit me normally, so of course he would resort to his ultimate move.

"Psychic cannon: HE Rounds!" He muttered.

He launched explosive projectiles, even more explosive than his normal shot, at me and explosions roared around me.

I flew in to close proximity, launching myself with a burst of flame, and conjured a whip of flames.

"Flame Fury!" I yelled, cracking the whip down on Izuki.

"Mind Barrier." He muttered, putting up a shield in front of himself.

I smirked, and snaked a rope of fire beneath it. Tugging on the rope, I pulled Izuki off his feet.

"Psychic Doubleblade." He muttered, and sliced the fiery rope, releasing him.

I cracked the whip again, this time whipping him in the face, knocking him on his back.

Then I did something I never thought I would.

I summoned a flame in my hand and compressed it, sparks were flying out of my fist at the top and the bottom, and hurled it at Izuki, it took the form of a small fireball, but when it came into contact with his shield, it exploded.

Wow, I'm discovering new abilities left, right and center.

Let's try something new.

I clapped my hands together, pulled them apart and summoned a long spiral of flame between them.

I pointed a finger at Izuki and it immediately gave chase, it went around his barriers, followed him wherever he went, and eventually hit him.

But controlling fire like that was very tiring for me, and I collapsed on the spot.

The last thing I heard before blacking out was Izuki calling my name.

When I woke up, I was in my bed, Izuki leaning on the bed, sleeping.

I gently shook him awake.

"Bro? What happened?" I asked.

"I dunno, you suddenly passed out after hitting me with that homing projectile, did you overuse your quirk?" He asked.

"Maybe, all I know is that I can't use that thing too many times, it will get me hurt in a real life situation." I said.

"Well, it was powerful, I'll give you that, and it can't be avoided, either." He smiled, and helped me up.

"Hey, when did you learn how to turn your fire into an explosion?" Izuki asked over dinner.

"Izuka can do what?!" Mom screamed.

"Yeah, I can compress my fire into a mini explosion." I said.

"That's amazing! I wish Izuku was here to see it. He'd think it's a great quirk." She sighed.

No. No, no, no.

Why, Mom?

Why would you remind us?

I suddenly felt my body begin to steam, I quickly excused myself and ran onto the roof with Izuki, I let out a massive explosion from my body, which Izuki thankfully kept contained inside a barrier, but then his quirk started going out of control.

I struggled to snap him out of it, eventually I managed to make it to his position in the swirling wind, slapped him in the face, and pulled him into a hug.

"It's fine. It's all in the past." I whispered.

"I'm the oldest sibling... I should've stopped it... I should've helped him... I'm such a bad brother..." He sobbed.

"Hey, it's fine, alright? Look, I found another note under his bed." I handed him the note.

For my beloved family,

If you're reading this, I have a message for my siblings.

Izuki, I know you're going to want to hurt Kacchan for this, but please, he's not to blame.

If there's an afterlife, I know I'll be able to hear you, so promise me this: Promise you won't hurt Kacchan. Okay?

Izuka, knowing you, you'll probably hate All Might, I may not admire him anymore, he still has an amazing quirk, could you get as much information on it as possible and tell me when we see each other in the next life? That would be amazing.

Love, Izuku. ❤

I started crying again.

"I promise, Izuku. I promise." Izuki muttered.

I nodded.

"Come on. We need to keep training if we want to pass the Entrance Exam." Izuki dried his tears and pulled me to my feet.

"Can we at least finish dinner first?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mom will be worried." He agreed.

When we got back into the room, Mom crushed us in a hug.

"Oh, my children, I was so worried." Mom sighed in relief.

I patted her on the back.

"Izuki and I will be going back out to train again, Mom. We'll be back by 9." I said.

She nodded and sent us on our way.

"Ready, brother?" I asked.

"I don't think anyone could be ready for this." He boasted.

"Yeah, yeah, keep being proud. I'll take you down some day." I laughed.

"What if you never do?" He asked.

"We don't know that!" I shot back, then charged in to meet him.

We sparred and laughed until 9 at night.

A/N: Well! That's that. Next chapter is going to be the Entrance Exam. I already have an idea as to how this is going to turn out, so I won't be going blindly based on instinct.

BTW, please read RegionFall. It needs the views. If you're an Aphmau Roleplay fan, please go read it. It may not involve the MyStreet characters, but it will still have some basis on Aphmau's universe. I will include MyStreet characters soon, though, so look forward to that.

As always, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more! Peace out, everybody, goodbye.

Shadowflame 95, signing out