Interning

Izuki's P.O.V

I took the same train as Tenya, saying my farewells to my other friends, and boarding the train.

"Tenya, buddy, sorry about your brother, man. If you want to talk, I'll be near you, alright?" I asked.

"It's fine, Izuki. I'll be fine."

"You better not do anything stupid."

"I won't."

I nodded in satisfaction, but I couldn't help remembering the dream I had a few nights earlier.

~-=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-~ 

I walked to the front of the agency.

"Uh, hello? I am Excessive Esper, otherwise known as Izuki Midoriya." I told the front desk.

"Ah, you're one of the interns from UA, correct?" She asked.

I nodded, suddenly, someone pulled me away from the front desk.

I was about to shove a rock in their face until I realized who it was.

"Hello, Izuki." 

"Terrible Tornado?!"

"Please, call me Tatsumaki."

"Okay..."

"Follow me, I'll take you to my sister."

I did as she ordered, not trusting myself to speak, she was really frickin short, but I know that looks can be deceiving.

She took me to Hellish Blizzard, who told me to call her Fubuki.

We went over patrols and our daily schedule, then I was asked to change into my hero costume.

"By the way, how's Inko doing?" Tatsumaki suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

I was shocked.

"How do you know my mother?"

"Well, a woman has to know her older sister, doesn't she?"

~-=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-~

Izuka's P.O.V

I arrived at the Endeavor Agency alongside Todoroki.

I felt like I was about to witness a bittersweet father-son reunion. 

"Well, I see you both decided to take my offer."

I nodded, whilst Todoroki just stared at him.

"Now, I'm going to evaluate your quirks. Get changed into your hero costumes and get prepared for a fight."

My eyes went wide, is he asking us to fight him?

I mean, his flames wouldn't do me any harm, but that massive build definitely will.

"Before you ask, yes, you will be fighting me, one on one."

I sighed, I'm going to die.

I feel like I'm going to get a taste of what Todoroki went through every day at home.

I got changed into my hero costume and got ready.

~-=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-~

Izuki's P.O.V

I stared in shock at Tatsumaki, my aunt.

"Wait, my mom... Is your sister?"