Hero Training: Izuki & Ochako Vs Tenya & Katsuki

Izuka's P.O.V

Class started as normal, but we have hero training today. 

Suddenly, All Might burst in the door.

"I am here! Walking through the door like a normal person!" He announced whilst walking in a weird way.

Why is he here?

I gritted my teeth in anger, Izuki laid a telekinetic hand on my shoulder, I looked over to him, and he shook his head, telling me that it's not worth it.

"Today you have hero training! I will be your teacher for this class!" He announced, mutters among my classmates started to ring out.

"Your hero costumes are along the side of the classroom! Be sure to grab the correct case, your case will have your seat number on it." All Might explained, "Get changed and meet me on Training Ground Beta!"

I grabbed my case and opened it. Good. Everything I requested is in here.

I can see Izuki nodding to himself in satisfaction.

Seems like he also got what he wanted.

We went to the locker rooms to get changed.

Okay, I'm really embarrassed about my hero costume, it's a dark green skintight bodysuit with flame patterns running down the bodysuit, the flames are yellow at the base, and gradually fades to orange at the tips. White and orange gloves covered my hands and my shoes also had flame symbols on them, if they made my costume right, then it should absorb heat and boost my power.

When we emerged at the training grounds, I took a look at the costumes of my classmates.

Izuki's costume looked awesome, he had a cyan and aqua bodysuit with green gloves and black shoes. He also had a black mask on that had a green supernova inscribed on it.

Basically his entire bodysuit was a vast assortment of the green colors, a cool thing was that he had a black utility belt that seemed to fit a lot inside it, it seemed to be filled with knives and rocks.

Okay. Not sure about the knives, but the rocks are smart.

All Might split us into teams and explained the training course, and I was with this guy called Rikido Sato.

"Hi! I'm Izuka Midoriya, my quirk allows me to control fire, what about yours?" I asked.

"My quirk? Oh, it's called Sugar Rush. Pretty self explanatory, my physical strength increases for every 10 grams of sugar that I eat, but my cognitive ability goes down a little bit." He said, "I'm Rikido Sato, by the way, nice to meet you."

"You wanna devise a strategy?" I asked.

"Depends on whether we're on the hero team or the villain team."

"Alright then, we'll strategize later."

"Deal."

I looked over to Izuki, who was paired with Uraraka.

Uraraka was freaking out, and Izuki was bored.

All Might withdrew some stones from two boxes. It seems like Izuki and Uraraka are the heroes, going up against Bakugo and Iida.

Izuki's P.O.V

Up against Katsuki, eh?

"I'll make short work of Katsuki, you take the bomb." I told Ochako.

"Okay! I'm trusting you on this one." 

"You'd better, tell me when you find the bomb." I said.