Katsuki... Thank God

Izuku's P.O.V

Kacchan hasn't stopped yelling since he got here.

I sighed and untied him, "I'm going to talk to him elsewhere, okay? All this is highly personal, and I'd recommend you all to not eavesdrop."

I grabbed him and lead him outside.

"What do you want?" He muttered.

"I just wanted to talk, okay? I watched the sports festival, I know what you said. It's fine, I forgive you, just please don't do that to other people, okay?" I hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Izuku... I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine, Kacchan, I honestly don't blame you."

Kacchan regained his composure, "So what do you want? I know you couldn't have lead me out here just to forgive me."

I smiled, "Sharp as always, huh? I just wanted to tell you that Izuki and I have been keeping in contact," I leaned in close to whisper, "I'm not actually working for the League, and neither are Dabi or Toga, the three of us were planning to betray the League after tonight. The heroes are going to bust into our bar tonight, I left my brother a note warning him not to come here alone, but knowing him, he probably won't come at all, and instead, go to our other hideout. All For One is going to teleport us there once the heroes break in, and once we get there, you need to break out of your restraints and fight us. Use your quirk on me multiple times, it'll give me the power to help us break out. We'll be going to the Villain Rehabilitation Program after this is done, so you won't see the last of us after tonight."

It was a lot to take in for him, but eventually his brain managed to process all of that information.

"Wait, so then what was the point in capturing me?"

"To keep up appearances, you dimwit."

"I'm not a dimwit, Deku!"

I laughed, "It's fine, keep pretending to try and break out, but don't actually break out until we get to the other hideout. We're going back in now. Play along."

I grabbed him and walked back into the bar.

"So now do you understand? Don't even try to escape." I muttered to him.

"HAH?! YEAH RIGHT! I'M NOT ABOUT TO BE BESTED BY EXTRAS LIKE YOU! LISTEN UP, I'M GONNA BE THE WORLD'S GREATEST HERO, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

"Oh my god, do you ever shut up?" Shigaraki groaned, causing Katsuki to become stone-still.

"No, I don't, and I will blow your face open and make you blind the way I made Esper half blind!"

Hold up, what?

That blind eye on Izuki's face was from Kacchan?

Well, honestly, I don't really blame him, Izuki probably confronted him after my supposed 'death', and picked a fight with him.

I calmed myself down, "Quit bluffing, you're not getting out of those cuffs."

Before I could say anymore, All Might busted through the wall.

I prepared to haul Kacchan away, but then Kamui Woods strung us all up.

I sighed, I can't reflect mutant or transformer quirks, only emitters.

They probably know this.

Edgeshot quickly knocked out Kurogiri.

Kacchan was freed, but before he could leave, grey goo started covering us all. Teleporting us to the other hideout, where All For One was waiting.