The UA School Festival

Izuka's P.O.V

My brother was in a coma, Izuku was depressed, and we have a School Festival coming up.

Why must Lady Luck be so against us?

We organized ourselves in three groups for a concert: the Dancing Team, the Special Effects Team, and the Music Team.

I was put in both the Dancing Team and the Special Effects team, mainly due to my ability to bend fire to my will.

We were planning for a while, but eventually we managed to get a solid plan for our Class 1-A Concert.

Heck, even the Rehab Villains pitched in.

Well, mostly Dabi.

Izuku was still depressed, and Toga was comforting him.

It didn't help Izuku's depression when Monoma kept mocking us about it.

I was tempted to just blast him with fire to shut him up, but that will simply prove his point.

It became such a problem that a shocking reveal came when, one day, Monoma was mocking Izuku again (Surprise, surprise), but Toga immediately slapped him.

"Shut up, Neito. You know how much it hurts to lose a sibling, don't you, little brother?"

That immediately shut him up.

"W-what?"

Toga pranced around him, "Oh, how sad! You don't even remember me anymore, do you?" She asked in a sadistic tone.

"No... no, that can't be, you can't be her! Mom and Dad both said that big sis is dead!" Monoma stumbled backwards and clutched his head with his hands.

Toga frowned, "Yes, well, I always have been branded as a failure by them, haven't I? Funny, the two people, no. Three people who were supposed to love me more than anything are the same three people who hate me with a passion."

"I-I don't hate you! But... why are you in the Villain Rehabilitation Program?" Monoma asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a villain. Well, was, but still, I was forced into that position by society, you know? Always stereotyping what kinds of quirks are villainous, what kinds of quirks are heroic, it's tiring, you know? And sure, I've always wanted to be a hero, but at this point, I've just learnt to assume the position, you know? Society made a villain out of me, so I was just giving them what they asked for." Toga replied, melancholy clear in her voice.

"No, you were never a villain to me! While I must admit that your... tendencies... were surreal for me, I never once thought of you as a villain!" He yelled, charging at Toga and hugging her.

"You will never be a villain to me, Himiko..." Monoma whispered.

~-=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-~ 

After that shocking and interesting revelation, we went back to work.

I was asked to buy some rope out at the marketplace because the rope that we were going to use was frayed.

The best part? We were two hours away from showtime.

I rushed down to the marketplace and bought some rope, I was about to return back to the school when I heard a comment about tea.

But it's not just any comment about tea.

It was a very familiar one.

One that I heard on a particular villain's video.

"Hold it."

The man and his small friend turned around, "Yes?"

I put the bags down and shot a flaming fireball at him, "Don't try to sneak away from this, Gentle Criminal! You can't be here for no reason! What is your aim?"

Gentle quickly elasticized the air in front of him and rebounded my fireball, which I simply reabsorbed.

"Why, I'm going to infiltrate the UA School Festival, of course!"

He went on this massive ramble about how he was going to be famous after doing so, but for each second longer he was speaking, the madder I got.

"If you attack, the festival will be closed down! There are kids out there who have forgotten how to smile! They need this festival so that their smiles can be returned!" I yelled, firing a wave of flames, wave after wave which Gentle kept deflecting.

I then jumped over him, setting the ground underneath him on fire. It was quickly put out.

His friend, who, I discovered, was his camera girl, quickly debated with Gentle Criminal whether they should retreat or not.

It was quick, but I took the chance to unleash my Special Hell, version 2.0 on him.

It was basically an improved version of my first Special Hell, except I overcharge it to blast out blue flames, much hotter than my usual ones.

Sadly, this also cost a lot of my energy, and my fire was pretty much all burnt out, so I couldn't use anymore fire-related attacks for a while.

Gentle Criminal and his camera girl, La Brava, laid on the ground, charred from fire.

I walked to the nearest police station, "Gentle Criminal and La Brava. I caught them trying to infiltrate the UA School Festival."

I left the duo there and rushed back to my bags and headed back to the school.

"Izuka! Where were you? We have half an hour to get ready!" Iida yelled from the doorway of the auditorium.

I nodded, giving a quick account of what happened, and got changed into my dancing uniform.

When showtime began, everything was pitch-black. No-one uttered a sound.

Suddenly, a spotlight shone on Bakugo.

"Hey, hey..." He grinned, "Let's murder all of UA with our music!" he yelled, sending an explosion into the air and commencing the performance.

The stage lit up, and we started dancing.

Jiro took the singing part, and sang like an absolute angel.

I spotted Togata in the audience with Eri and Kusari.

I smiled at them, knowing they saw it, and continued dancing.

At the halfway mark of Jiro's song, I burst into flames and rose into the sky in a phoenix-shaped burst of fire, illuminating the entire auditorium along with Aoyama's lasers.

Confetti and ice rained down from above, I shaped my flames to take on the form of multiple little birds, flying around the audience.

Uraraka and Asui worked together to levitate some of the audience, and Todoroki made ice platforms for us to stand on, highlighted by Dabi's flames, which I bent across the entire auditorium. Hagakure's costume glowed in kaleidoscope rainbow colors.

Overall, it was a stunning performance, Eri and Kusari finally smiled for the first time in a long time, I could see Togata's tears of joy as they laughed and danced along with the music.

The performance was over, and everyone in the auditorium applauded us.

The rest of the festival was a flash, I couldn't think about anything except for my brothers, the performance just then, and what the future might bring.

Either way, I know that it'll be amazing.

A/N: One more chapter?

One more chapter.

His start?

Actually, no. I'm skipping it, since it's kinda boring anyway.

Understandable, have a nice day. Photonfrost 95, signing out.

Did you... Nevermind. As always, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more! Peace out, everybody, goodbye.

Shadowflame 95, signing out.