Summer Camp

Izuka's P.O.V

It's finally time.

We are departing for the Summer Camp.

Izuki seemed restless, though he quickly dismissed it when we asked about it.

Huh, maybe he just got a bad sleep.

On the bus, we purposely ignored Mr Aizawa because we could, just to annoy him, and when we stopped, I realized we were on a mountain.

Whoa, what?

Minetta instantly scurried off, looking to use the bathroom, but we found ourselves in a situation.

With two members of the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Oh boy.

After some fangirling, we were suddenly shoved off the edge of the cliff.

Izuki quickly activated his quirk and grabbed hold of those who wouldn't survive that fall, like Minetta, Uraraka, Iida, Shoji, and Kaminari.

I grabbed Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

We managed to all make it down without major injuries.

Minetta immediately went to go piss in the woods.

Suddenly, the earth roared, and massive earthen monsters rose up from the ground.

Well shit.

Izuki was the first one to burst into action, firing multiple cannon shots through the earth creatures, he got through to the other side without much of a problem.

It also gave us an opportunity to get through as well.

"We need to work together to defeat these things, we have until midday, come on!"

Now that I think about it, that's in like two hours, isn't it?

It's seems like so much time, but yet not enough time.

"Katsuki! Use your Howitzer Impact!" Izuki yelled, causing Bakugo to smirk.

"Thought you'd never ask, Esper!"

"Shut up and do it, Popgun!"

"Alright! Sheesh."

Bakugo slammed a massive gaping hole in the next earth beast, using his momentum to unleash a massive explosion forwards, blasting a massive hole through their ranks.

"Through the gap before it closes! Hurry!" I yelled to the others, raising walls of flame to keep the earth beasts away.

We managed to run through the ranks of the earth beasts.

"Minetta! Use your quirk to keep them rooted in place!" I yelled, "Quickly!"

He did as I said instantly, without question, he will do anything a girl says.

We managed to outrun them, but even more started forming in front of us.

"Well, it's never ending, huh? Every man for himself!" Izuki yelled, smashing the earth beasts aside and running ahead. 

He says 'Every man for himself' but still gives us openings.

Well, I guess it can't be helped.

I unzipped my jacket and lit my entire body on fire.

I blasted the earthen beasts with fire, making them harden and crack.

My clothes started to burn, and I could tell Minetta was staring at me, because Izuki immediately yelled, "Stop staring, you damn pervert!" Follow by a yelp from Minetta.