Kusari

Izuki's P.O.V

Today's the day.

The day we break into the Shie Hassaikai mansion and rescue Eri.

However, something unexpected came up.

It was a little boy, he had black hair with a horn protruding from the left side of his forehead, similar to Eri's horn protruding from her right forehead. He seemed to be around the same age as Eri, crouching around the corner.

"I'll find you Eri, I'll save you. Your big brother will save you this time, I promise." He whispered.

I crept up to the boy, "Hey buddy, you know that mansion is full of bad people, right?"

He turned around without flinching, "Yes, I know. They have my sister, I need to save her."

"Your sister? Was her name Eri, by any chance?" I asked.

He flinched in surprise, "You know her?"

I nodded in response, "We're here to break her out of that place. You, however, need to leave. We can't have you getting hurt."

The boy shook his head, "I've been on the streets for a year, I can take care of myself."

I looked at Sir Nighteye for confirmation, he sighed, "Bring him with us. It's a necessary risk."

"What's your name?" I asked.

The boy looked hesitant, "Kusari Chisaki."

Chisaki? The name of Overhaul.

"Do you have any relationships with a man named Kai Chisaki?" I asked.

"Adopted uncle. He was mom's adopted brother." Was all Kusari said.

I see, "What's your quirk?"

He looked around for something, spotting a nearby flower, he grabbed it and showed it to us, it slowly wilted and turned to dust.

"Fast-forward, my quirk speeds up time for anything I touch. Including myself. Eri's quirk, rewind, does the opposite." Kusari explained.

"Are you two twins?" I asked, and he nodded in response.

Ouch, I know how it feels to have a sibling taken from you. Even more so a twin or triplet.

"Alright, come with us, but don't get yourself into unnecessary danger, okay? And don't dust anyone with your quirk, either." I told him, he nodded with a relieved expression on his face.

Suddenly, the police burst into the residence, herding all the gang members and taking out those who tried to fight back.

"That's our cue, let's move." I said, but before we were able to move, Kusari grabbed me and pushed me, at the same time activating his quirk and sent me forward really quickly. I found myself inside the residence, the time it took for me to get in here would've taken around 15 seconds under normal circumstances. How did I...?

Could it be Kusari's quirk not only affects the time of an object, it can also bend time around it according to its position?

One by one, Sir Nighteye, Eraser Head, Rock Lock, and all the other heroes appeared, followed by Kusari himself.

"Excellent work, kid, now let's move." Eraser Head moved forward to take down two criminals seemingly standing guard in front of a room.

They spotted us and fired their guns, but I blocked the barrels with my quirk, causing them to burst.

Aizawa caught them in his capture tape and knocked them out.

Sir Nighteye opened up a secret entrance that he saw using his foresight quirk, and we headed down into an underground bunker.