The Entrance Exam

Izuki's P.O.V

Izuka and I walked to the entrance of UA Academy, Katsuki walked past us. I shot him a glare. He noticed me and quickly fled.

The other students all started talking about me and him.

"Whoa, is that Katsuki Bakugo? The survivor of the sludge villain incident?" 

"He's scared of that guy? Who is he?"

I blocked out all the whispers and murmurs around me.

Suddenly, Izuka tripped over.

I had my hands in my pockets, so I couldn't keep her from falling, but she suddenly stopped mid-air.

I looked over her, and saw a sweet-looking girl with her hand on Izuka.

"Hehe! Relax, this is my quirk! Sorry, I should've asked before using it on you, but it would be bad luck if you fell, right?" She asked.

"Thanks for helping my sister." I said.

"No problem! I'm Uraraka! Ochako Uraraka! Pleased to meet you!" She stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ochako, I'm Izuki, Izuki Midoriya, my sister is Izuka." I shook her hand.

"Well, the entrance exam is nearly starting! See you in there!" She said as she ran off.

I smiled. Hopefully she isn't secretly a jerk.

We sat down in a massive hall whilst the voice hero Present Mic stood at the front of the hall and began his presentation. I tried to ignore Katsuki sitting down next to me. 

Izuka started taking notes in a similar fashion that Izuku used to.

No, bad Izuki. Don't think about him.

She started muttering.

"Any questions?" Mic asked.

A guy somewhere in front of us raised his hand.

"Yes, examinee 1999? Your question?" He asked.

"You said there are three villains, but on the paper it states that there are four, if this is a typo, then UA should be ashamed of such a petty mistake." Then he turned around and looked directly at Izuka.

"Also, you there! Stop muttering! It's distracting. If you're not here to become a hero then leave!" He yelled.

That's when I lost my cool.

I disappeared from my seat and slammed into the jerk so hard that we both flew to the front of the room.

"YOU EXPECT TO BE A HERO WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY LOOKING DOWN UPON OTHERS! I DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT A HERO IS SUPPOSED TO DO! SO MAYBE IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS IN BECOMING A GOOD HERO, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE!" I yelled, and repeatedly pummeled him in the face.

"Never. Talk. To. My. Sister. Like. That. AGAIN!" I yelled with every punch.

It wasn't until Present Mic pulled me off of him did I calm down.

"Let me go, you bitch! I need to beat the shit outta this motherfucker for talking shit to my sister like that!" I yelled.

"Examinee 2843, calm down. There's an audience." He told me.

I looked around, the room was filled with horrified faces. Including Katsuki, I inwardly smirked at that, but I reluctantly calmed down and returned to my seat.

I didn't punch the guy too hard, he was still able to do everything he should be able to do, he just has a very serious bruise on his jawline.

I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.