Chasing Charlie Rewrite

A/N

Thank you to everyone who has and still is supporting this story through reads, votes and comments! It has meant the world to me over the years and still brightens my day. 

I just want to announce that the new version of Chasing Charlie has been posted and is available. It'll be different to the original so please do not get angry or upset with me. I will not be taking down the original so don't panic if you enjoy this version. 

This book and characters mean a lot to me and I want it to be written to the best of my abilities. With that being said, it tackles some hard topics that need to be spoken about. 

Once again thank you! I'll be posting a the description down below. 

-Ela 

Normally starting your last two years of high school means getting your drivers license, adventures with friends and an experience you'll never forget.

Charlie wasn't expecting to start Year 11 off in a new home, suburb and school. She wasn't expecting random panic attacks and trauma to consume her life. She wasn't expecting to have nobody by her side.

Chase thought he was fine. Well, as fine as an energetic teenage boy in a wheelchair could be. Life was back to a somewhat normal state after the incident, apart from the nagging curiosity of having a grief-stricken teenage girl upstairs.

Rising from the destruction caused by the storm that is life can be a struggle, especially when you're a teenager. Sometimes a little friendship can make all the difference.