1 - The Train (Ayumu)

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!"
My childhood friend, Ayumu Uehara, ran up to me, giggling excitedly. "Are you excited about the trip?" Her amber eyes glittered as she spoke, and I couldnt stop the grin spreading across my cheeks.

From the other side of the train station, we saw the other girls chatting together, multiple backpacks and suitcases in hand. Ayumu took my hand and we took off towards the other side of the station together. It wasn't long before they spotted us, and even more excitement emerged.

Seemingly, the only person who wasn't physically bursting at the seams was Kanata - she seemed to be rubbing her eyes and leaning towards Emma.
"Kanata-chaaan~ wake up! The train will be here soon!"
Kanata simply smiled and returned to her dream-like state.

"Rina-chan board says.. excitement!!"
The small, pink-haired girl was holding her notebook more forcefully than usual, and I could only guess she was taking out her excitement with it.

Shizuku, Setsuna and Kasumi were stood in a slightly smaller circle, only breaking their conversation when Ayumu and I appeared.

All of us turned together, as we heard the train approaching and finally stop. Ayumu gripped my arm, resulting in a yelp I didn't realise I could make.
"Ayumu!! Be careful..!"
"Sorry~"
I rolled my eyes playfully, and with the other girls following behind us, we boarded the train together, barely exposing our passes to the driver.

We were sat in pairs, mostly doing our own thing:

Karin and Ai were sat at the back, talking passionately about something I couldn't quite make out.

Emma and Kanata were in front of them, and while Emma was doing something on her phone, Kanata had indefinitely fallen asleep.

Shizuku and Rina both had headphones in, and neither of them seemed discontented with each other.

Kasumi and Setsuna had resorted to a harsh argument, which as much as I wanted to join, Ayumu told me to refrain.

Speaking of Ayumu, she was still holding my arm even after setting down her bags. She wasn't really the clingy type, but I could make an exception because if she wasn't clinging to me, I'd be clinging to her. All we could talk about was the performance, and how everything was going to turn out better than ever.

The only thought running through my mind was meeting Muse and Aqours again, and I was slightly nervous to see Ayumu's reaction. She never showed her jealousy, but it was something I always noticed when nobody else did.