2 - The Celebration Begins (Rina)

After a few hours, the train starts slowing down, waking Kanata from her 5 hour nap. Yeah, 5 hours, I don't know how she does it honestly.

Ayumu is the first to get off the train, every step was filled with more excitement than the last. Her optimism always motivated me, and suddenly I was almost trembling with happiness. And uhm.. the fact I would meet my idols again. What if they didn't recognise me? What if they thought bad of me, or the Idol Club?

I waited until everyone had their bags and was off the train, before I stepped off myself. I noticed Rina had changed the expression on her board to a slightly ill-looking one.
"You okay, Rina?"
"Rina-chan board says sick.."

I fumbled around in my pockets for paracetamol, with no luck. Whilst we walked behind the group, I took my backpack off my shoulders and handed Rina a small bottle of water.
"I'm sorry, it's all I have."

Even underneath the board, I could tell she had blushed, and it made my heart skip a beat. I'd barely seen her face, yet I still found her adorable.

I started walking faster to catch up with everyone else, and it must have caught her off guard because she had to jog slightly towards me.

Shortly after, the group stopped and the girls squealed as we approached the building we'd be staying in for the next two weeks.

Ayumu's face was flushed with pride, and even Kasumi seemed in awe. My cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much, but I loved it.

This was what we worked for.