6 - That was Unexpected!! (Mari)

I noticed the door was slightly ajar, and decided to poke my head in. Although I just had to be clumsy, and accidentally hit my head on the door frame.

"Y/N!!!!" echoed around the room.

"Are you okay?!" Riko asked, pulling me into the room gently. I nodded, slightly surprised at how welcoming they were. Everyone was in their school uniform, except Yoshiko, who clearly hadn't woken up yet. Ruby and Dia were next to her, Dia looking angry and Ruby looking terrified.

Riko smiled and took me to the corner, where I earned a group hug from You and Chika. They seemed so happy to see me, and I was beyond pleased with it. The moment was stopped when we heard Dia scream at Yoshiko.

We turned to see Ruby, almost in tears besides a still-sleeping Yoshiko, where Dia was yelling harshly to get up.

Someone took my hand and walked me outside with them, closing the door.

"Wooow! Y/NNNN!!"

I gasped, only to find Mari Ohara herself behind me, her cheeks slightly pink. She placed her hands on my shoulders and held me against the wall, giggling. I felt myself blushing until she finally let go, looking pleased with her attempt of seduction.

I stumbled towards the door and opened it, gently pushing Mari in. Yoshiko was up, grumpy and muttering angrily at Dia.

The Aqours girls had such an odd relationship, and as much as I was jealous of their friendships, I couldn't help but think about how close Nijigasaki has gotten since the School Idol Club was introduced.