5 - Guilty Pleasure (Kotori)

I woke up to footsteps around me. I could see Honoka still asleep beside me, her hair messy and her cheeks tinted. Looking over, Hanayo was also asleep, cuddling her blanket. I'm not kidding when I say my heart melted.

Thinking back to the footsteps, I saw Kotori coming out of her room, fully dressed in Otonokizaka's uniform. She saw me staring and quietly waved me over. I walked to her door, and she let me in and followed behind me, closing the door.

"Y/N! It's such a nice surprise to see you here!" She giggled at me, gesturing for me to sit down next to her on the bed. I did so, surprised to be hugged in response.

"Today's the first day of practice, how are Muse getting on?" I asked, having forgotten about my own school's idols. We talked for a while about Muse, and she showed me the planned outfits in her wardrobe. Kotori's outfits were always the nicest quality, and so detailed. I was in awe.

She seemed very satisfied with my compliments, even offering to measure me so she could make something for me. The idea of her measuring me gave me a strange feeling, not one I really expected at that early in the morning.

"A-ayumu..!" I piped up after a while. Slowly starting to panic, I stood up, grabbing my phone and heading to the door. Kotori took my hands and pulled me into her arms. "I hope we meet again soon.. you're so much fun to hang out with.."

I smiled gratefully before walking out of her room, gracefully dodging a sleepy Hanayo and walking out of Muse's room. As I was walking down the corridor, I couldn't stop myself thinking about my feelings towards Kotori, until I got side-tracked by the scream of a girl in another room.

Having studied idols because unfortunately, that was the person I was, I realized the scream came from none other than Aqours' Ruby Kurosawa.