9 - She's not mad (Ayumu)

Ayumu was in her practice clothes, although she had clearly rushed her hair. It was in her usual bun like whenever Nijigasaki had practise, but so many strands were loose, it honestly looked more like her usual hairstyle.

She took my hand and led me into the room, whispering, "I'm not mad, Y/N. I know you're not a traitor."

I averted my eyes out of guilt, instead softening when I was greeted by Karin styling Ai's hair. They were so close I don't understand why they weren't a couple!

Ayumu let go of me, and we made gentle eye contact. I didn't understand why she was being so calm about this, it wasn't unlikely for her to panic, especially when somebody else is mad. I was starting to have suspicions about what she was up to, but I fought against it.

Kasumi was still eyeing me angrily from the door, before turning and starting a conversation with Shizuku.

Everyone was preparing for practise except me. I was still in my pyjama bottoms and a hoodie from last night. I headed into my mini room with the intention to change. I was unsure what to wear, as it wasn't like I was going to be dancing with them.

Ayumu knocked on the door gently, and opened it. She left a note on the end of the bed and left with a smile.

"I love you, Y/N."

That was concerning.