3 - Lonely Night (Ayumu)

We all headed into the building, shocked at how elegant and beautiful it was. The staff recognised us and welcomed us in, and my nerves were starting to kick in. Ayumu smiled at me, clearly knowing my tendency to panic. I smiled back, not really knowing what else to do.

The staff took us upstairs, showing us the kitchen, practise rooms and where we would be staying. It was a huge room, with 10 separated bedrooms connected. I was genuinely surprised at how big the place was, considering this was just one suite out of many.

The staff gracefully left the room, leaving us standing in complete awe. Suddenly, Ai piped up,
"We should definitely have a sleepover in here!"

To which, we all cheered and it was decided. We chose our separate rooms, putting our clothes and their stage outfits into the provided spaces. I looked around my room for a little while, before walking back into the main room.

Everyone was sat in a circle, arranging pillows and blankets. I sat between Setsuna and Emma, resulting in a pillow thrown at me by Setsuna. I glared at her and threw it back, earning a smirk and a full-blown pillow fight. Emma took the pillow from my hands, telling Setsuna and I to "calm down." Setsuna smirked and said nothing else.

"So everyone.. who's ready for practise tomorrow?" Ayumu's eyes sparkled as she spoke. Cheers echoed around the room from everyone.. everyone besides Kanata. As expected, she was asleep.

After a little while of talking, the only people left awake were Karin, Ayumu, Ai and myself. I couldn't help but feel homesick at this point, and asked them to excuse me while I walked to the bathroom. Except, I was going to look for something to prevent me being sick.