4 - Late Night Talks (Honoka)

I snuck into the kitchen, surprised to see the light on. I heard a muffled squeal, and the sound of someone falling to the floor.

"Y/N! You're here! Why are you awake-?"

I looked in shock at Honoka Kousaka, the leader of Muse, sat on the floor surrounded by different types of bread. "Kousaka-san!" I mumbled, instantly going to help her up.

She took my hand and laughed uneasily. "Remember last time we met? I told you no formalities~"

"Ah, right."

"So Nijigasaki really did get into Love Live!" She smiles, and I laughed.

"Yeah, Ayumu was in tears when we found out.." The thought of Ayumu being jealous of me struck again, and I lost my happiness.

Honoka simply grinned and gestured to the bread in her hand, offering me some. I didn't refuse, as I hadn't really eaten and it would take my mind off feeling sick.

"It's no good staying here, do you mind coming into the Muse room with me?" She said suddenly.

I was taken aback. "Yeah.. sure!" I never would have expected to be invited into Muse's room before a Love Live!

We walked down the hallway together, past Nijigasaki's room. I contemplated going in to say goodnight, but the soft snoring told me that Ayumu was already asleep. Honoka opened the door to Muse's main room, where only Kotori and Hanayo were sleeping.

"Where are the other girls?" I whispered.
"In their rooms!" Honoka giggled.

She tossed a pillow at me and we sat down together on the floor, as she pulled out her phone. She held it up to where Kotori and Hanayo were sleeping, and took a photo, giggling. Then she switched to her front camera and takes a photo of us. I blush, and she tells me softly that she's glad she could see me again.

After some light conversation, we both end up asleep with a positive mood.