Chapter 2

Izuku slowly drifted out of his slumber, only to wake up in deep panic. The last thing he remembered before passing out was being choked by an alpha.

He brutally bolted up in the hospital bed, his hands instinctively moving to his neck and his breathing already erratic. His whole body started to shake as he couldn't feel his collar anymore. The omega thought someone had ripped it off him and forcefully marked him. He suddenly couldn't think or see what was around him, oxygen not reaching his lungs anymore.

Nurses promptly entered the room when they noticed the omega was in the middle of a violent panic attack. The only thing that got Izuku to calm down was to inject him with some sedative.

When he woke up several hours later, Izuku was calmer. He sat on the bed, realizing for the first time he wasn't in the brothel anymore, but in a hospital. His eyes widened and his heart raced in his chest, the omega not believing what it meant.

He had been saved...

"You're awake?" A woman suddenly asked and Izuku flinched at the sound of her voice. He warily looked at her, already feeling fear building up inside him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized, before talking again. "My name is Ochaco and I'm here to help you." She said and presented her hand for Izuku to shake it, but the omega didn't. Instead, he studied Ochaco with mistrust and slight fright.

It was to be expected.

Ochaco took a seat and decided to be patient, not wanting to shake the omega up. "Listen... Izuku?" 

Izuku slowly nodded, almost startled to hear his name aloud after this long. "You've been missing for several years, seven to be exact. A raid was mounted against the illegal brothel where you were held, they found you and took you here. You stayed unconscious for three days." Ochaco explained and the omega silently listened, his gaze set on the white cover of the hospital bed he was in.

"How do you feel?" She asked and he didn't respond. What could he say? He definitely wasn't fine, it was already a miracle he still had any sanity left with everything he had been put through. Finally escaping this place and the constant abuse was a lot to take in.

"It's normal to feel lost and scared, but things will get better. I promise." Ochaco assured and Izuku thought hopeful lies weren't what he needed to hear. Ochaco understood that she wouldn't get any answer from the omega and decided to move on, eventually revealing the most important information.

"You'll be staying with the number one pro-hero, he volunteered to take care of you." She informed and that got the attention of Izuku. "Katsuki Bakugou. You know him, right?" She added and the omega's emerald eyes suddenly widened at the name, his heart momentarily stopping to beat.

Kacchan...

Of course, he has become the number one... he thought.

Even when he was raped and abused over and over again, Izuku had never forgotten about Katsuki. He still remembered every harsh and hurtful words the alpha had told him, and every time he had even gotten violent with him. Izuku had run away after Katsuki had told him to kill himself, and that's when he had been caught by omega's traffickers...

He had had years to resent Katsuki for that, but he had never been able to. He had sometimes even been hoping that the alpha would come and save him.

But, why would Katsuki volunteer to take care of him? The only thought of it deeply scared Izuku. After all, Katsuki hated him. Izuku couldn't even think about Katsuki treating him with care, it was an impossible thing.