Chapter 18

Izuku hadn't pronounced one word since they got back home.

He went to bed early, wanting to cry himself to sleep. He felt utterly confused, scared and hurt. He didn't know what to think anymore and felt betrayed.

"Izuku?" Katsuki silently called as he sat on the bed. The tiny omega had his face burrowed in a pillow and wouldn't look at him, so Katsuki gently started to run his hand through Izuku's green curls. "Talk to me, please." He asked in a soft voice, concealed concern in his tone.

After everything he went through, simply giving his trust to someone was extremely hard for Izuku. Letting someone touch him was even more difficult, being intimate with Katsuki truly was a big deal for him. But, if all this time it meant nothing for the alpha, if he was seeing other people than him... he wouldn't have done it.

"Baby?" Katsuki called softly and Izuku's heart clenched inside his chest. The omega felt like crying and so he swallowed his tears, a lump forming inside his throat.

"D-do... do you like her..?" He asked in a broken voice, his question muffled and barely audible. "What?" Katsuki said before understanding what Izuku was talking about. "No, of course I fucking don't!" He immediately answered, firmly denying it.

"B-but she said you were... s-sleeping together..." Izuku timidly murmured as he finally looked at Katsuki, his emerald eyes slightly red and filled with tears. "Yeah, we were..." Katsuki reluctantly admitted since he didn't want to lie or hide something from Izuku.

"But not anymore. And she was merely a fuck buddy, nothing else." He added right away, not wanting Izuku to misunderstand. "It was only convenient because she was a hero like me. Fucking with non-hero is a damn pain, there're always fucking scandals..." He explained and Izuku felt his heart ache again at the words.

"A-am I convenient too..?" He quietly asked as a tear slowly rolled down his cheek, his voice shaking and full of pain.

"What? No, of course not! How could you even think that?" Katsuki immediately assured but Izuku started to cry, the omega's body trembling as sobs escaped him. "I-I'm sorry... I-I just don't know anymore...!" He cried out, feeling completely lost, and the sight absolutely broke Katsuki's heart.

"Shhh. I know, sweetheart. It's okay." The hero murmured softly as he gently took the smaller boy in his arms, pulling him in his embrace. Izuku instantly burrowed his face in Katsuki's neck and cried against him, tightly holding on to the alpha.

"Listen, Izuku..." Katsuki started to say as he gently petted the tiny omega, trying to make his sobs fade away. "I'm an alpha and a hero. It means I often need to release fucking stress." He began to slowly explain, holding Izuku close to him while doing so. "That's why I used to have one-night stands or fuck buddies," he admitted.

"But it didn't fucking mean anything at all." He quickly added. "It was only to take care of my urges, nothing else. I couldn't care less about the people I fucked with. Hell, I don't even remember half of their name." Katsuki assured. He needed Izuku to understand none of that mattered, that the omega was special and that it wasn't the same at all with him.

"I never desired them like I desire you, baby, because I couldn't possibly want someone other than you. Even if I tried to forget about you, I could never feel what I feel for you for anyone else..." He said, hugging the smaller boy tightly.

"It has always been you, Izuku... and it'll always be you."

Katsuki quietly confessed and Izuku's heart skipped a beat. The alpha's words made the omega feel warm, really warm. He couldn't even describe the sensations spreading inside him. He could only hear his heart beat loudly inside his chest as Katsuki's words resonated in his mind. He slowly raised his head, his cries long forgotten as he looked into Katsuki's crimson eyes, all sense of rationality slowly leaving him.

"D-do... do you like me..?"

The question silently escaped his lips before he could even notice it, his eyes instantly widening as soon as he realised what he had just said. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked!" He immediately panicked and started to apologize, when Katsuki cut him off.

"Izuku." The hero called before gently cupping the omega's face in his hands, making sure he had his whole attention.

"I'm fucking crazy about you, Izuku."

He said and it made Izuku suddenly stop to breath. The green-haired boy couldn't believe what he had just heard, he just couldn't find his voice anymore. He felt tears slowly escape his eyes as Katsuki's confession registered in his mind, indescribable emotions swelling inside him.

No word would leave him so he instead slowly leaned in, softly kissing Katsuki on his lips. It was a simple peck, but it was his first time initiating a kiss and it left Katsuki absolutely stunned.

Izuku had kissed him and it was better than any possible answer.

"D-did I do it wrong..?" The omega timidly asked when the alpha wasn't doing anything, a dark blush on his freckled cheeks. He started to worry maybe he shouldn't have done that, but he suddenly felt warm lips on his.

Katsuki kissed Izuku with passion, conveying all the love and desire he felt for the tiny omega. Izuku was just so precious and adorable and Katsuki never wanted to let go of him.

"You did perfect, baby. I love you so damn much," he murmured against Izuku's lips.

To be continued

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter! Don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts as usual <3