Chapter 9

"Deku? You're here?"

Katsuki asked as he turned the light on, only to find the living room empty. He felt his stomach anxiously tighten at the sight but told himself that maybe Izuku was only sleeping. He was going to go check the bedroom to make sure when a small voice hesitantly called his name.

"K-kacchan...?" Izuku slowly stepped inside the lounge since he had heard some noises coming from here. His emerald eyes landed on Katsuki and he slightly relaxed, somehow feeling relieved that the blond alpha was back. 

"You're still awake?" Katsuki felt utterly alleviated to see the tiny omega in front of him. Izuku was here. He hadn't left and nothing had happened to him while Katsuki hadn't been here. 

Nothing else mattered more.

"Come here, sweetheart." Katsuki sat on the sofa and patted his lap, wanting to have the green-haired boy the closest possible to him. Izuku timidly walked toward him and Katsuki gently pulled the tiny omega on his lap, the two facing each other. Katsuki then burrowed his face into Izuku's neck and took a deep breath, the sweet scent instantly making him feel less tired and stressed.

"You smell so good. Did you just take a shower?" He contently murmured as he wrapped his arms around the omega, pulling him even closer. "Y-yes..." Izuku shyly answered as he let Katsuki scent him. He knew the hero's day had probably been strenuous. His heart was anxiously racing inside his chest but, somehow, being in Katsuki's arms felt comforting. It made him feel safe and warm...

"How was your day? You didn't get too bored?" Katsuki inquired, his nose still pressed in Izuku's scent-glands. "I-it was okay..." The omega simply answered but Katsuki wanted to know more, any word that he could get out of Izuku was precious. "What did you do?" He asked again and, this time, Izuku actually talked more than usual.

"I-I made analysis of t-the heroes and villains I s-saw on tv..." He timidly informed and it was so like him that it made Katsuki smile. The quirkless boy was going back to his old habits and it was a good sign.

"I-I also saw you saving people..." Izuku added and Katsuki smirked, feeling satisfied that the omega had watched him in action. "I was hot, right?" He asked with a grin as he removed his head from Izuku's neck, locking eyes with him. 

Izuku instantly blushed at the question and at how close their faces suddenly were to each other. He slightly panicked and promptly hid his head against Katsuki's chest, a small flustered whimper leaving his pink lips.

Fucking adorable... The alpha silently thought at the cute reaction as he restrained a laugh. Having Izuku in his arms, pressed against him, felt absolutely perfect. The omega's delicious scent was really intoxicating and Katsuki soon felt the urge to touch Izuku more, to be more intimate with him. He just couldn't resist and slowly leaned in so that his mouth was right next to Izuku's ear, before quietly murmuring.

"Can I touch you a little...?"

He asked with a low voice and Izuku immediately shivered. The omega's body abruptly heated up as he stiffened and pressed his face more against Katsuki's chest, his heart dangerously pounding inside his chest. "I'll stop whenever you tell me to. Just a little." Katsuki whispered before slowly slipping his hands under Izuku's shirt and starting to caress the omega's irresistible skin.

Izuku shuddered and closed his eyes tightly at the touch, not saying anything to protest. There was no point to it. If Katsuki really wanted to touch him, there was nothing he could do against it. He was powerless against an alpha. 

"You're so soft..." Katsuki murmured as his hands slowly travelled toward the omega's chest, loving the sensation of the delicate skin under his calloused palms. It just felt so smooth and addicting. "Ngh..." Izuku unexpectedly let out a small whimper when Katsuki's fingers reached his nipples and the sweet sound made Katsuki smirk, the alpha deciding to keep teasing Izuku's sensitive buds.

"You like that, baby?" He gently asked, wanting to make Izuku feel good. Izuku slightly quivered as Katsuki tugged on his nipples, soft whines escaping his pink lips at the sensation. "K-kacchan..." He called between small moans, shuddering in light pleasure. If it was only that, he could take it. He could even appreciate it.

"You're so damn cute, Deku." Katsuki whispered, loving the sounds he was triggering. He wanted to hear more and slowly slipped one hand lower to reach the omega's pants. But Izuku instantly flinched at the action and his body suddenly began to tremble, fear setting inside him. 

Katsuki immediately noticed it and stopped his movement right away, removing his hand. "Too much..?" He gently asked and Izuku hesitantly nodded, the tiny omega feeling scared.

Katsuki knew even though they had already gone a little further during Izuku's heat, it didn't mean anything. It only happened because it had been necessary and Izuku hadn't been in his usual state at the time. He was in pain and his heat was facilitating things. It wouldn't be the same thing when he wasn't in heat.

"Okay. We'll stop here." Katsuki unexpectedly stated before putting a small kiss on Izuku's forehead, catching the smaller boy by surprise. Izuku had thought Katsuki would go on, whether he had his consent or not. After all, that was what Izuku had been used to for years...

But Katsuki didn't.

The omega timidly looked up at the alpha and silently observed him, wondering if he could really trust him. Katsuki still hadn't hurt him once and was even being nice. He definitely wasn't as Izuku remembered him from high school.

"You're okay, sweetheart?" Katsuki asked and Izuku suddenly blushed, his heart fluttering inside his chest at the affective pet name. Hearing Katsuki call him sweetheart or baby always made him feel something he couldn't describe, sensations he didn't know of... somehow, it scared him. 

"You're hungry? Did you eat yet?" Katsuki asked again since the omega didn't answer his previous question and Izuku finally found his voice back. "I-I didn't yet..." He shyly stated as he lowered his emerald eyes, still not feeling really comfortable with eye contact. He found Katsuki's crimson eyes deeply intimidating, but also captivating and fascinating at the same time. 

"Okay. You want to eat some katsudon?" Katsuki asked and Izuku suddenly perked up at the words, feeling completely astonished. Katsuki had remembered his favourite dish. Actually, he had also remembered he liked to write in notebooks. It seemed like Katsuki really was paying attention to him and to how he could humour him...

Maybe he was sincere. Maybe he would not hurt him and only wanted to take care of him. Maybe, just maybe, Izuku could trust him.

"I-I want to, please..." The omega answered as a timid smile appeared on his lips for the first time in years. Katsuki saw it and an indescribable warmth immediately swelled inside his chest at the sight. It wasn't Izuku's former bright smile, but it was a smile. 

He made Izuku smile and it was definitely progress. 

To be continued

I like this chapter, hope you too!