Chapter 17

"Deku." Katsuki called and Izuku looked up from his pancakes, emerald eyes gazing into crimson ones. The omega could now almost eat normally. He didn't feel like throwing up anymore when he ate too much and could even have three meals a day. Katsuki would always make sure to cook things he liked in addition.

"Since today is fucking finally my day off, want to go somewhere?" The hero offered and it surprised Izuku. Aside from the two times he had accompanied Katsuki to his agency and the one time they went to the mall, he hadn't left the house once. "We can do anything you want, you just have to tell me." Katsuki added and Izuku timidly fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. He slightly bit his lips, before hesitantly speaking out.

"C-can we... can we go to a hero merchandise shop..?" He shyly asked and Katsuki couldn't help but smile in response. It was just so like Izuku...

"Of course we can, baby. We can even leave right this instant if you want." He answered and a light smile appeared on the green-haired boy's lips, his emerald eyes lighting up. "R-really? Thank you, Kacchan..!" Izuku beamed, making Katsuki's heart pound at the priceless sight.

He would do absolutely anything to see the omega happy.

"But you're definitely not going dressed like that." Katsuki suddenly stated as his eyes trailed to the smaller boy's outfit. "W-what..?" Izuku quietly stuttered in response. His heart started to beat faster as Katsuki stood right in front of him, the hero's muscular arms wrapping around his slim waist.

"You have no damn idea how fucking possessive I am, Deku. There is no fucking way I'm letting people see you in these shorts." Katsuki murmured in a low, husky voice and Izuku quivered, shivers running down his spine at the sound of it.

The omega was wearing booty shorts, showing off his perfect curves and ass. "O-oh..." He could only answer as he felt Katsuki's warm breath on his neck, making him shudder. "Go find other pants." Katsuki demanded and Izuku didn't need to be told twice. He promptly obeyed, his heart still racing inside his chest as he changed his outfit.

"Here, you're also gonna wear one of my hoodies," Katsuki said before handing the green-haired boy a black hoodie. Izuku timidly put it on and Katsuki liked seeing him in his clothes, the oversized effect making him look so adorable. But, more importantly, his scent all over it showed the omega was his.

"You need something to hide your hair, too. Don't want damn extras to recognize you." Katsuki added as he looked for a cap, finding one for himself as well. He didn't want people to bother them once outside.

"Perfect. Let's go." He said once he was finally satisfied before heading to his car with Izuku. He knew the best hero merchandise shop was in the mall and so he decided to go there. He could see how Izuku was excited and enjoyed observing him from the corner of his eyes during the whole drive to the mall.

As soon as they entered the merchandise store, Izuku didn't know where to look anymore. It had been so long since he last went somewhere like this and he felt truly happy. He first went to the All Might section but soon ended up looking at everything, not wanting to miss anything. Meanwhile, Katsuki watched the omega with an amused expression, finding his behaviour utterly cute.

"So, what do you want?" He eventually asked and Izuku almost flinched in surprise at the question. "W-what? N-nothing!" He answered right away, making Katsuki roll his eyes. "Bullshits. Tell me." The hero insisted and Izuku timidly looked at the floor, his cheeks turning a soft pink.

"B-but I don't want to use your money..." He quietly whispered as he slightly fidgeted with his hands. Katsuki knew Izuku was uncomfortable with using other's money. After all, the green-haired boy never asked for anything.

"Izuku..." He called before gently caressing the smaller boy's cheek. "I'm fucking rich and I'd buy you anything you want if it means making you happy. You just have to say the word and I'd even buy you the whole fucking shop." Katsuki stated and Izuku gasped, his emerald eyes widening.

"Y-you don't need to do that..!" He promptly exclaimed and Katsuki restrained a laugh. "Then, tell me what you want and stop fucking worrying about it."

Izuku nervously bit his bottom lip in response, the omega hesitating some instant before finally giving in. "T-then... just this..." He shyly said as he pointed to a cute Ground Zero plushie, a blush on his freckled cheeks as he did. Katsuki smirked when he saw what it was, clearly feeling pleased by Izuku's choice. He wouldn't have liked buying some other hero's fucking merchandise.

"Nothing else?" He inquired and Izuku timidly shook his head, not meeting Katsuki's gaze. "You're sure, baby?" The hero asked again and the smaller boy's cheeks turned a darker pink at the affective pet name. "Y-yes, I'm sure..." He shyly answered and Katsuki found Izuku just adorable. He really wanted to kiss him right then and there but decided against it, thinking he could do it as much as he wanted once back home.

"Okay. Let's go pay." He said as he grabbed the plush, before heading to the registers. He would have liked to buy more things for Izuku but this would have to be good enough.

"Here, sweetheart. It's yours." He told Izuku once he had paid and left the shop, giving him the Ground Zero plushie. The omega was about to thank him, a shy smile already on his lips, when someone interrupted them.

"Bakugou, it's you? It's so lit to see you here!" A woman with fawn hair and plump lips exclaimed before almost jumping on Katsuki.

"Oi! Don't fucking hug me! And don't fucking scream, do you want to make people recognise us?" Katsuki shouted as he immediately pushed her off of him, his reaction only making the beta laugh. Her gaze then landed on Izuku and she let out a gasp, her brown eyes slightly widening.

"Oh my god! Is he your omega? Hello, I'm Camie!" She eagerly greeted as she focused all her attention on the green-haired boy, startling Izuku a little. "H-hello..." He cutely stuttered, thinking she was surely Katsuki's friend.

"You're so cute! The media would die to have a picture of you from up close! I clearly understand why Bakugou is interested in you. I heard you're even living together, is it true?!" She eagerly asked and Katsuki rolled his eyes

"We are. Got something to fucking say about it?" He harshly said and Camie immediately shook her head. "No, no! Of course not!" She assured, before putting her finger on her plump lips. "Well... I guess it means we're not gonna sleep together anymore, right? That's too bad, I never found someone as good in bed as you!"

Izuku's heart suddenly stopped beating at her words.

"The fuck? Shut up!" Katsuki immediately shouted before promptly looking at the omega in concern, but it was too late. Izuku's chest clenched as he registered what Camie had just said, understanding what it meant.

And his stomach tightened, the mere thought of Katsuki being with someone else filling him up with anguish...

To be continued