Chapter 15

Izuku slightly shifted in his sleep, a quiet hum escaping his pink lips.

Katsuki fondly smiled at the sight while gently running a hand through the omega's green curls before putting a soft kiss on his forehead. "Mhm..." Izuku hummed again at the sensation and his emerald eyes slowly flickered open, meeting Katsuki's crimson orbs.

"Morning." Katsuki murmured in his deep morning voice and Izuku's cheeks immediately turned a soft pink at the sound of it. Their faces were too close so the omega let out a small squeak, before quickly hiding his face against Katsuki's chest. "M-morning..." He then timidly stuttered and Katsuki almost laughed.

"You're so damn cute, Deku." The alpha said as he found Izuku's shyness absolutely adorable, his words making Izuku blush even more. "I-I'm not..." The tiny omega weakly protested and Katsuki just couldn't resist making him feel even more flustered.

"Of course you are. You're the fucking cutest omega I ever laid my eyes on." He seductively whispered and Izuku's whole face turned enflamed at the words, his heart racing inside his chest. He pressed his face even more against Katsuki's chest to hide himself as a small whimper escaped his lips.

Katsuki chuckled at the reaction, enjoying the effect he had on Izuku. He considered teasing him even more but decided against it, thinking he would have other opportunities to do so. Right now, he had to go to work.

"Deku." He called and Izuku timidly looked up at him, his cheeks still a soft red. "Y-yes?" The green-haired boy hesitantly asked and Katsuki spoke out.

"I only have paperwork to do and one meeting today, so you're coming with me to my agency." He said as he got out of bed, needing to get ready. "Put on some clothes, we're leaving soon." He added just before leaving the room, not seeing how Izuku tensed up at the mention of going to his agency...

Katsuki had bought a new car just to not draw attention anymore when he would drive to his work with Izuku. They arrived at his office without any incident but Izuku wasn't at ease at all. He felt scared as he remembered what had happened here last time. He couldn't stop anxiously fidgeting.

Katsuki eventually noticed how restless Izuku seemed. "What's wrong?" He asked from his desk, stopping to read reports while doing so.

The question instantly made Izuku stiffen. The tiny omega instinctively stopped to fidget, thinking he couldn't make Katsuki worry. "N-nothing. I-I'm fine." He answered and Katsuki suspiciously frowned in response. He knew something was off but still, he didn't push it. He didn't want to make Izuku feel uncomfortable in any way.

"Okay." He sighed before checking the time. "Fuck. I have to go to my meeting now." He suddenly realised. "You'll have to wait for me here but it won't last too long." He said as he stood up, his words causing Izuku's emerald eyes to suddenly widen in fear and panic.

He couldn't stay here alone.

Not again.

"I'll be back soon" Katsuki assured as he headed toward the door and utter fright abruptly took over Izuku at the thought of staying alone. The omega didn't even think before promptly grabbing Katsuki's arms, almost desperately, his body moving on its own.

"P-please...! D-don't leave me alone...!" He pleaded with a shaking voice and it definitely took Katsuki aback. Izuku had never asked for anything before. Right now, the tiny omega seemed deeply terrified and Katsuki didn't even hesitate before speaking his next words.

"Okay. You're coming with me." He blurted out and it instantly relieved Izuku, when the omega realised what it meant. "W-what? But I-I can't come t-to a hero meeting..." He timidly stammered and Katsuki scoffed in response, the alpha taking the smaller boy's hand in his.