Chapter 19

Izuku slowly woke up from his sleep, a soft hum leaving his lips. He could feel muscular arms wrapped around his waist from behind him so he quietly turned around, finding himself looking at Katsuki's still-sleeping face. It was the first time the omega woke up first and so he used the opportunity to silently observe the alpha, looking at him all he wanted. 

Katsuki really was handsome, his features were absolutely flawless and his build was intimidating but deeply attractive. His jawline was sharp and Izuku wanted to trail his fingers on it. He was almost about to when the grip around his waist suddenly tightened, the alpha pulling the omega closer to him. 

"Hey..." Katsuki murmured in a low rusty voice, before putting a soft kiss on Izuku's forehead. "M-morning..." Izuku timidly answered with a light blush covering his freckled cheeks. It still felt surreal, waking up each morning in Katsuki's arms and receiving the hero's affection...

"Did you sleep well? You're not having fucking nightmares, recently." Katsuki observed as he started to gently pet Izuku, running his hand through the tiny omega's green curls. He just loved how soft and unruly they were.

Izuku's nightmares were getting less frequent, he wasn't suddenly waking up in panic and tears anymore. He still sometimes whimpered in his sleep, but feeling Katsuki's warmth surrounding him soothed him. "Yes..." he responded as he melted in Katsuki's embrace. He was getting more comfortable in the hero's presence and his stuttering was getting better too, it was progress.  

"That's good, baby," Katsuki said as he kept gently petting him, one arm protectively wrapped around his slim waist. He slightly nuzzled his face into Izuku's soft curls and took a breath, a content growl leaving him at the delicious scent. "You smell so fucking good." He murmured and Izuku hummed, nuzzling closer to the alpha. He loved the affection and attention Katsuki was giving him, it made him feel cherished and happy...

Slowly, without even realizing it, a low rumble started to form in his chest, the sound suddenly surprising both him and Katsuki.

"Deku... did you just purr?" The hero asked in mid-shock and Izuku immediately blushed, a small flustered squeak escaping his lips as he promptly hid his face in Katsuki's chest. It had been years since he last purred and he didn't know how he should react.

Omegas wouldn't purr unless they felt perfectly content, and they would only let people they trusted and felt safe around hear it. So, for Katsuki, hearing Izuku's purr meant absolutely everything. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard and he couldn't even describe what it made him feel.

"Let me hear it again, please?" He quietly asked as he kept gently running his fingers through Izuku's hair, hoping to get the omega to resume his purring. Soon enough, a low purr could be heard again and Katsuki smiled, the sweet sound deeply fulfilling him. "You're so adorable, baby." He murmured and Izuku's cheeks turned a darker shade in response, the omega still purring louder at the compliment. 

'So fucking cute...' Katsuki thought. He swore he would do absolutely anything only to wake up each morning with a purring Izuku in his arms... 

"Fuck, I really don't fucking want to go to work." He quietly grunted as he realised he had to leave soon, his words causing Izuku's purrs to suddenly stop. "I-is... is it Saturday..?" The green-haired boy hesitantly asked with emerald eyes full of apprehension. "Yes," Katsuki answered and Izuku instantly stiffened. 

"Y-you're going there, right...? t-to the mall..?"

He whispered in a shaking voice, filled with worry, and Katsuki suddenly understood what the omega was talking about. "Yeah..." He silently admitted, his tone becoming more serious. 

"Don't worry, I won't be alone." He quickly said as Izuku's green eyes turned full of fear, the alpha feeling the intense need to reassure the smaller male. "Although I don't even need fucking help from any damn extra to finally beat the shit out of the league..." He added but it didn't ease Izuku's concern at all, tears slowly starting to well up in his eyes. 

"Hey. I'll be fine, baby." Katsuki gently murmured before hugging the tiny omega tighter, putting a soft kiss on his forehead. "I-I don't want anything happening t-to you, Kacchan..." Izuku sniffled, his voice wavering as his heart painfully clenched inside his chest. 

He just wouldn't be able to take it, losing Katsuki...

"I'm the fucking number one hero, they won't do shit to me." Katsuki assured as he held the omega close to him. "Y-you told me you almost died several times..." Izuku started to say but Katsuki cut him off. "But I didn't. And now, I have even more fucking reasons not to, because there is no fucking way I'm leaving you." He firmly affirmed.

"I finally got you back, Izuku. I would always come back to you." He whispered as he gently kissed Izuku's tears away, warm lips brushing delicate skin. "Y-you'll be safe..?" The green-haired boy hesitantly inquired and Katsuki gave him a soft peck before answering with assurance. "Yes, I swear." He promised but Izuku still seemed unsure and scared.

"D-do you want my notebooks..? I-I wrote everything I could find about the members of the league and I-I analyzed their quirks, I wrote down their weaknesses too..." He timidly offered and it made Katsuki smile, the hero finding the quirkless boy absolutely adorable.

"Fuck, why do you always have to be so damn cute? How can I possibly leave such a precious omega?" He asked as he let out a low growl, really wanting to stay in bed and pamper Izuku all day. He hated to leave the omega even only for the day, he wanted to be with him all the time...

But he had a job and he had to go.

"Watch me on tv as I fucking demolish the League, baby. You'll understand I'm the damn strongest out there and that you have nothing to be scared of." Katsuki said as he started to leave the bed, giving Izuku one last kiss before doing so.

Izuku didn't want Katsuki to go but he couldn't ask him not to. It would have been selfish of him and he knew people needed the number one hero. But, deep down, he really hoped he was wrong... 

He really hoped the League wouldn't attack the mall this Saturday.

To be continued

So, this was kind of a short filler chapter but I hope you still liked it!