Chapter 3

During the whole drive to his house, Katsuki caught Izuku stealing timid glances at him. He knew the omega wasn't comfortable around him, so he let him look as much as he wanted, without saying anything or trying to make eye contact with him.

Izuku just couldn't help it. He hadn't seen Katsuki in years. He found the alpha deeply intimidating and attractive. His jawline was sharp and dominance was radiating out of him. His build was impressive and his crimson eyes were as captivating as Izuku remembered they were...

"Can you talk?"

Katsuki suddenly asked and Izuku almost flinched. The omega immediately lowered his head, not knowing how he should react and scared of answering. "Deku?" Katsuki added and Izuku trembled at the sound of the deep voice, clearly afraid he had made the alpha angry.

"Y-yes..." He weakly murmured, his voice shaking. "I-I can talk..."

Katsuki cursed under his breath as he realised he had just frightened Izuku. He didn't want to scare him, but he didn't know what he should do and how he should do it. "We're here." He simply stated when they finally arrived at his house. He parked his car and got out of it, before walking to the passenger's side.

Izuku tried to leave the car by himself but Katsuki didn't let him, the alpha picking the small boy up instead. "Don't bother." He said, carrying the omega in his arms as he walked toward his home. He entered the house and Izuku's heart started to dangerously race when he heard the door being locked behind them. Anxiety slowly took over him as he realized he was now really all alone with Katsuki. The alpha could do whatever he wanted to him, and there would be no one to stop him...

It terrified Izuku.

His heart pounded as Katsuki walked straight to the bathroom. The alpha cautiously put Izuku down on his feet, keeping an arm around his slim waist in case his legs would give out. "Can you stand?" He asked and the omega hesitantly nodded while focusing to remain standing.

"Good. Strip, I'm gonna fill the bath."

Katsuki suddenly said and Izuku's heart instantly skipped a beat, panic promptly setting inside his stomach. Katsuki wanted him to strip and Izuku knew what was most likely to happen once he would be naked. His green eyes desperately turned to the door behind him, the omega wanting to run away, but his legs wouldn't move. He was completely frozen in fear.

"What are you doing? Do you need help?" Katsuki asked when he noticed Izuku still hadn't taken off his clothes. He got closer to him, raising his hand to reach out to the omega but Izuku suddenly curled up in fear before abruptly bursting into tears.

"P-pease! don't! D-don't hurt me!" He brutally cried out, tears rolling down his cheeks as his whole body violently started to shake, his breathing becoming absolutely erratic.

"What? Deku?" Katsuki was completely taken aback. He tried to hold Izuku but the omega vehemently struggled, feeling completely lost in his panic. "D-don't! Don't t-touch me! No, please!" He kept crying and started to struggle to breathe, being unable to calm down at all.

"Fuck. Deku, breath. Listen to me, I'm not gonna fucking hurt you." Katsuki desperately tried to stop Izuku's panic attack but the omega wasn't listening anymore. He could only cry and shake, air not reaching his lungs anymore. "P-please! N-no...!"

"Izuku!"

Katsuki unexpectedly shouted and Izuku instantly stopped trashing around, his body abruptly stiffening. Katsuki took the opportunity to promptly take the omega in his arms and to immediately release soothing pheromones, the alpha pressing Izuku's face against his neck.

"Shhh... it's okay. I'm not gonna do anything to you, I swear." He silently whispered, holding Izuku tightly in his embrace. "I just want you to take a bath because the warm water will relax your body. I also need to take care of your wounds, you remember?" He spoke gently and calmly, cautious to not scare the omega.