Chapter 4

[Natsu's Pov]

Me and my mother May have finally moved in with Jude and his daughter Lucy. I think I started to fall in love with Lucy. I didn't realize till now. After, that kiss I guess I fell more in love with Lucy each day! I don't know how I'm gonna tell Lucy this. *Sighs*

[Lucy's Pov]

My dad's and May's wedding was in a few days! I was kinda excited for it! May seemed to sooth my dad's anger towards me. Instead of calling me his disgrace he called me his princess. I liked when he is nice to me. It makes me more calm. *Smiles* I'm gonna let May try to be my mother I guess.

~The day of the wedding~

Still Lucy's Pov

My dad was cleaned up nice, so was Natsu. I had a dress on my hair was in a curly bun. The music started to play and the doors opened to reveal May in a pretty wedding dress with her hair golden hair down and she had a bride veil on top of her head. She walked down the row of chairs and was smiling happily. She got to my father and they held each others hands firmly. The priest said the words. They placed sliver rings on each other's fingers. He said some more words and my father leaned in and kissed May.

Everyone cheered happily and they ran down the row of chairs and out the doors. They got in a nice fancy car that had just married on the back. They drove off to their honey moon like any other person would. They seemed happy, so I tried to be happy for them. I remember how my mom told me how she got married with my father. It seemed exactly like this except with my mother instead. I couldn't be happy when this reminded me of my mother so much. *Sighs* Natsu nudged my shoulder and mouthed whats wrong. I shook my head.

I ran off to my room and didn't care if anyone saw. I just wanted to be alone for now...

Mira- "Hope you enjoyed!"

Author-San- "Hope you liked this chapter!!!! Gomenasai its short!!!"