Chapter 9

[Lucy's Pov]

I had Art for my third class that day. All I could think is why did Natsu bring my friend's crushes. I didn't know he hung out with the popular boys. Well... whatever. I should stop thinking about it and do my work before the teacher sees my zoning out. I shaded in the animal that I drew slowly still thinking about other stuff. "Miss Heartfilia pick up the pace!!!" Yelled the teacher. She snapped me out of my thinking and I started shading faster. "Hey, Lucy you seem like your zoning out." worried Cana. "Yea, Yea I'm fine. Just bored of this class." I said smiling. Cana smiled back at me and she went back to her project. Then me and Cana started talking little by little. Our teacher heard us and scolded us. But, we talked as quietly as we could so the teacher wouldn't hear us. "Miss Heartfilia are you done?" Asked Mrs. Xue. "Umm..." I said startled. I looked down at my picture and saw it was all shaded. "Yes, I'm done." I said proudly. "Good now turn it into me."Mrs. Xue said annoyed. I got up and handed it to her with an annoyed tone on my face. "Your welcome." Cana said. "For what?" I asked. "For shading your picture. You zoned out again so I did it for you." Cana said smiling. "Thanks so much!" I smiled big.

The bell suddenly rang and we all ran out to the auditorium. I ran to my locker to fetch my backpack. I then met Levy and Erza at the back row of the auditorium. They also had their backpacks on them. Everyone went to the auditorium for the last class cause it was the funniest. We usually watched movies or sometimes we have a music contest. Someone can either sing, act out something, or play an instrument, or play an instrument and sing. Its really fun! I guess the teachers decided for us to watch a movie. We were in the middle of The Little Bird when the bell rang. (Made up the movie title) Everyone filed out of the auditorium and spilled out into the halls. Lots of them went in the halls while others went outside. I waited for Natsu by a big oak tree that was in the front lawn of the school. Erza and Levy said their goodbyes to me and went other directions. Finally, the salmon haired boy came running towards me. "Hey Luce!" He called waving. I waved back at him and started walking. He caught up with me and we went down the road we did everyday.

"Hey I wanna ask you something." I said looking up into the dark sky. "What is it?" Natsu asked. "Why did you want to sit with me and my friends?" I asked him looking into his eyes. "Can't I see you during school? Or are you too embarrassed to let other people see you with your step brother? Why would you even ask that question?" He asked me those three questions. I made him snap AGAIN! This time I could see tears in his eyes. "Luce... Answer me!" He yelled. At least no one was there to look at us. I just stayed silent. "B-Because remember you promised you would k-k-keep away from m-me and my fr-friends." I stammered trying not to hurt him. He stopped and looked at me. "I was just... never mind." He said with a hint of sadness in it.

I turned and looked back at him. He started going the other way I ran after him. I reached out and caught his hand. He then stopped. He looked back into my eyes.

[Natsu's Pov]

I was surprised Luce came after me. I was even more surprised when she grabbed my hand. I stared back into her beautiful creamy brown eyes. I took her other hand in mine and said "Luce, can I confess something to you?" I asked griping her hands firmly. She nodded and our eyes locked. "I love your hair, your personality, your face, your whole existence, I love you Luce! I love you so much! And I know you don't love me back but, I just had to get it out to you!" I blurted. She looked at me simply. "Wow! I didn't know you also loved me! I-I-I LOVE YOU TOO!!" She yelled the last part. I smiled and was so happy. We then locked eyes again. I leaned down and pressed my cracked lips against Lucy's. Her lips were so soft and warm. I felt like my heart was gonna explode. I then released her and I asked "Did you like it?" She nodded blushing madly.

I then interlocked luce's lips with mine again. We kissed for a couple minutes and let go. We breathed heavily. We then walked home holding each other's hands. I felt like she complete me. Everyone else may say that. Brother and sister shouldn't love each other but, I don't care. I love Luce and thats all that matters. She seems like she is the thing that kept me going this whole time. :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yuuki- "Ok, so today at school we made cookies during cooking class. And once my cookies came out of the oven it looked like a big ass clump. xD It looked so stupid! XD Thanks for reading guys!!! Love you guysss soo much!!!! Have a spiffy time!!! Bye for now!!!"