Chapter 15

[Natsu's Pov]

Why does Lucy have to play me like that? Especially with that stupid guy named Sting. What the hell? What kind of name is that? Ugh... And after we kissed Sting comes up and says that. Why did Lucy lie to me? She said she loved me... But, she has a boyfriend. Suddenly, the door burst open. I see Luce run in panting. She is followed by Sting. "Natsu!!! Please help me!!!" Yelled Luce getting grabbed by Sting. She had fear in her eyes. Why would a boyfriend scare his girlfriend? I grabbed Sting's hand surprisingly. "Let go of Luce!" I growled tightening my grip on Sting. He then let go of Luce. She hid behind after. "Thank you." she whispered into my ear. I nodded.

"Why are you chasing Luce?" I asked Sting calmly. "Its none of your concern. Now Lucy needs to come with me!" Sting replies trying to grab Lucy but I block his way. "She is not going anywhere till you tell me where she is going with you!" I growl. "Move it Flame-Bastard! Before somebody gets hurt." Yelled Sting. I didn't budge. Sting then tried to punch me but I moved out of the way. Luckily Luce wasn't behind me. She would've gotten hit. "Last time I ask you this! Where would you be taking Lucy?!?!" I yelled. "I'm gonna take her to my Master! Master Zero! She then would be his bride!" Sneered Sting. "She is not getting married to anyone or going anywhere." I growled protecting Luce. Sting tried to punch me but, I grabbed his hand. I sneered at him and then punched him in the face.

Once, I did he got up quickly. "You won't win next time flame-brain!" Yelled Sting running out of the room.

[Lucy's Pov]

I started blushing madly realizing that Natsu just saved me. Natsu turned around to face me. I looked down at the ground and then started to leave when Natsu grabbed my hand. I looked back at him. "Lucy, I'm sorry for everything I did to you! I didn't mean it at all! I just... I love you so much and nothing is ever gonna change that!!!" Natsu explained. I smiled and walked back to him. I leaned in closer to my face and pressed his soft warm lips against mine. He then said "It's traditional to kiss under the mistletoe!" Laughed Natsu. I then started laughing too.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yuuki- "Thanks so much mina-san for reading chappie! Also, thanks so much guys for the votes and views it means a lot to me!!! Love you guys!!! Bye for now!!!"