Chapter 22

[Lucy's Pov]

I unlocked my door and swung it open making it slam against the wall. I marched to Natsu's room. I saw that it was closed. I then leaned my ear up against the door to hear anything that was going on in there. I heard...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KISSING SOUNDS!!!!

I then slammed open the door to find Natsu and that damn bitch kissing. They stopped in mid-kissing. I had anger plastered on my face. Nothing could wipe it off. "L-Luce...." started Natsu. I just stood there not saying a single word. Natsu got up and walked in front me. Wendy had that bitchy smug look on her face. I glanced at her one more time then put all of my attention on Natsu. "Luce, I'm so so-"Natsu started to stay then I cut him off. "Please... You broke MY HEART INTO A MILLION PIECES TWICE!!!! THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!!!"I yelled closing my eyes. Wendy was trying not to burst out laughing. I pointed at her and walked over to her.

"OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!" I screamed at her pointing my finger in the direction of the door. She smirked and looked at Natsu. "Natsu don't you dare say another word!" I growled still looking at Wendy. Wendy got up and left the room. I followed her to see her leave for good. I ran back to Natsu's room still filled with anger. "H-How could you?" I growled.

"How could I love someone else?" Asked Natsu.

I stared at him with fire in my eyes. "No, dumbass." I said still staring at him.

"What then?" He asked with a smug face.

"For cheating on me! You were such a two-faced boyfriend! I NEVER should've fell for my brother! You hurt me too many times already. I've tried to put my heart back together. But, it never seems to work cause I got hurt BADLY BY YOU! I don't think you want me to push my over the edge. I'm one step from it." I growled tearing up.

His smug face didn't fade. "Oh, and I'm supposed to care?" He asked snickering.

I clenched my fists tightly causing my knuckles to turn white. I trembled with anger. I walked over to Natsu and slapped him as HARD as I could. I then walked into my room locking the door behind me. I then sat down on my bed covering my eyes with my hands. I then felt the tears streaming down my face.

[Natsu's Pov]

I let my hair fall over my face. The hair covered my eyes mostly. I still felt the sting and anger from her slap. I know I hurt her but, I didn't know I would do so much damage. Maybe, I should apologize. NO! She hates me like hell right now. I loved her so much and then there I go hurting her. Why? Why did I do that? Damn... I need to make her feel better. I went to Luce's room and walked in. I SAW HER....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuki- "Hope you enjoyed this chappie mina-san! Love ya! Bye for now! Aye!"