Chapter 8

[Lucy's Pov]

My alarm started ringing like crazy until I shut it off. I got out of bed grabbed a plaid skirt, white tights, a white shirt, and a navy blue vest. I brushed out my hair put on my make up then went down stair to eat breakfast. I was in the middle of eating breakfast when Natsu came down into the dining room with a uniform on. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked sleepily. "Eggs, bacon, and toast." I said finishing my dish. I put away my dishes and ran back upstairs to brush my teeth. "Finally, I'm ready for school." I muttered to myself plopping on my bed. Then someone burst through my doors making me jump a little. I sat up and saw Natsu. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "What time do we go to school?" He asked. "Really, you couldn't have knocked? We go in a few minutes anyways, go get your stuff ready." I said getting up and getting my things. Once, I got downstairs I jumped into my school shoes and put my backpack on. "Natsu, lets go we're gonna be late for the bus if you don't hurry." I called to him. He came running down the stairs ready. We ran out of the door and raced to the school bus stop.

We arrived a few minutes before the bus got there. I went to my friends and Natsu went to his. "Hey Lucy over here!" I heard one of my friends call me. It was Levy that yelled that to me. Levy and Erza were sitting in the same seat so I sat in the next seat to them. We talked and talked about many things until we got to our private school. We all rushed outside and went inside to our lockers. We were lucky that our lockers were near each other. "What do you guys have first?" I asked shutting my locker. "I have history with Erza! What do you have Luce?" Asked Levy excitedly. "I have stupid math!" I said pouty. "At least we all have science together after!!!" Erza squeaked. I never heard Erza do that before. Usually she would get a little bit excited but, not like this. She was jumping up and down and everyone that passed us just gave us a funny look. Me and Levy started laughing at Erza.

"What happened?" She asked calming down. "Oh nothing!" Me and Levy said in usion. "Only that Jellal gave you a dreamy look!" I squeaked happily. Erza started madly blushing. "You should go talk to him!!!!" Half yelled Levy. "Don't yell it so loud that everyone in the school can here you!!!!" Growled Erza. "Gomenasai!" Levy pouted. "Well, the bells gonna ring in a minute so we should start heading to class." I said annoyed because I didn't want to go to class. They nodded. We said our good byes and Levy and Erza went the other way while I went in the opposite direction. I then saw Natsu going the other way so I flashed him a small smile. He flashed me a smile back too. Then we went our opposite direction. I finally arrived at math and we began our lesson.

~After first class~

I saw Erza and Levy waiting for me by my locker so I started to wave at them. They saw me so they waved back. I put my math stuff away and grabbed my science stuff we talked a little bit before the second period class bell rang. "Levy who do you like?!?!?!" Me and Erza asked getting closer to Levy. "...N-N-Nobody!!!" She said blushing slightly. "You hesitated." Erza said studying her. I nodded in agreement. "No I didn't!!!" She yelled at us. Suddenly, Gajeel Redfox passed and Levy started blushing madly. "Ohhhhh!!!! So its Gajeel Redfox, eh?!?!" Me and Erza said in usion. Levy shook her head still blushing madly. "Fine, fine. It is him." Levy confessed softly. We smiled happily and then the bell rang signaling that it was time for second period.

We made our way to second period and talking on the way like usual. We had a super fun science lab today! It was so fun to do! It was really fun because we all got to be together.

~After Second Period~

We went to our lockers and got our bento boxes. (Lunch boxes) We went into the lunch room and saw tons of people eating, talking, chasing each other around, and standing and talking. It was a lively place. Me, Erza, Levy all sat at a round table with no one at it. We all ate our lunch and started talking and laughing along the way to finishing our lunch. Then suddenly a certain salmon color haired boy walked up to us. "Hey Luce! I have a question!" Natsu said having his toothy grin on his face. I turned towards him and smiled a small one. "What is it Natsu?" I asked. "Can me and my friends hang out with your friends and you?" He asked. I looked at Erza and Levy they gave me they don't care looks. "Sure." I replied simply. He smiled again and ran off.

He then came back with Gajeel and Jellal. Erza and Levy almost fell off their seats when they saw who Natsu's friends were. "Hey guys!"Jellal said smiling big. They sat down at our table. It was kinda awkward for us. Then we all started talking again. Then Lunch ended and we all went different directions. *Sighs* I guess that went well. I wonder why Natsu did that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yuuki- "Hai guysss!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chappie!!! Love you guys so much!!!! Bye for now!!!"